• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MIB19 - Discussion Thread

Any ideas on how to download the swag.live videos without the watermark? I would love to share the videos if someone can provide me with the solution :)

Please keep the discussion inside here. The main thread is for content only, as requested by the thread owner. Keep the main thread from the discussion clean.

Main thread: https://simpcity.su/threads/mib-mask-in-black.105853/
Apologies, didn't know where else to post.

I paid for a sub to the Korean site but could someone tell me once again how to save videos from Kollus player? Recording them through screenrecording software from a second PC was the idea, I think?

I don't know about the korean site. But, in swag.live, I can screen record with OBS while hardware acceleration is turned off on chrome.
But there is still a watermark of my username floating around in the video which I don't know how to remove.

I don't know about the korean site. But, in swag.live, I can screen record with OBS while hardware acceleration is turned off on chrome.
But there is still a watermark of my username floating around in the video which I don't know how to remove.
We dont care about watermark brother. Please share chuchu video if possible.

Apologies, didn't know where else to post.

I paid for a sub to the Korean site but could someone tell me once again how to save videos from Kollus player? Recording them through screenrecording software from a second PC was the idea, I think?
Yeah you need to anydesk to second device/PC and record from the first PC that is connecting to the second device. because Kollus have a DRM tools that disallow Steam, IDM and other recording tools operating while the video is working

Back
Top Bottom