Question methods to purchase on manyvids after account/IP/irl name ban?

mookie1590

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 3, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
obv a VPN. but Ive heard about virtual cards that let you get a fake name, address and card for purchases. I cant seem to find a legit one, links are dead to ones that say they work. and would have to tie to my current bank.
Im not 100% sure what exactly is triggering the system to auto ban my new accounts.
I got a new email, etc. Pretty sure it is my name. Had to get a new card anyway, so that isnt the same.

And simple story on why I got banned hard. many vids doesnt have a return policy. Im sick and tired of spending $15-20 bucks on a video that is nothing like in the clip or description.

I msg customer support and they dont care. I over it. buy a video. nothing like advertised whatsoever. cant return it. so you just wasted money.
I got pissed off for the last time. I said fine, we have 2 choices, refund this one video for $20. thats it. or im contacting my bank and doing a charge back as far back as I can. which is 6 months. week later they were like we dont do refunds sir.
I did what I said Id do. I called my bank. got a charge back on 6 months back. Was like $700.
obviouslly I knew it was going to nuke my account. but still will find a way around it.
And was this the most honest thing I could have done? no of course not. But ive lost hundreds over shit videos that didnt do what advertised. It was a small protest. I didnt need the money. Will some of you find this hilarious as fuck? im sure. Will others call be a dishonest piece of shit, also sure. And I kinda agree. This was not an honest action. this was me getting irritated at no return policy.

And these cunts wonder why we dont buy videos and we will spend time to find them for free. because you find it, and then its dog shit and you saved 15 bucks.
so to summarize. how can I get a virtual card with a fake name, fake address to buy with. or another way to buy. I can vpn the rest of it.

fj4

Superfan
Oct 13, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
MV has been the best customer service for me compared to Fansly and OF. Onlyfans support is by far the worst. I'd argue they're complicit in fraud for how they let scammy creators get away with cheating people.

I can't answer your question, though. Does a prepaid debit work on MV? It should. If not, crypto is an option.

mookie1590

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 3, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Ive got a new card. Haven't tried a prepaid. Have crypto sitting on a darkweb drug exchange I could pull, didn't know they used crpto.
Am still a wee bit upset, sucks my account got nuked. Address and name. putting in my name, instantly banned. obviously, I'm not blaming MV whatsoever, I think they're in the right to ban me.
But on my side, just got mad, and did say exactly what I would do.
I hope it came out of mv coffers, not the girls that actually made legit content. All over a $20 video.
I heard about virtual cards that create a fake name/address for privacy protection. but I can't get em to work.
Maybe I Got the 1 bad customer service rep.