EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.
Philippines
I would say for 10 to 20 thousand pesos. you know for being cosplayer are much expensive for 1 costume. I had a feeling she a walker. My friend told me some cosplayer in Philippines are walk for the money,
she doesn't really do 'walk' some just overspends for her nude commissions

she doesn't really do 'walk' some just overspends for her nude commissions

she's done a lot of ONS and FuBus but she's usually the one paying for everything

no this is from/for someone else (this was leaked by a diff cosplayer) I won't name drop for reasons

yikes good thing she doesn't get pregnant oof
I saw some pills in her bag. I thought for pain medicine? But it's shows the days of Mon to sun. 😏

FB_IMG_16903555569534472a5812e872da5.md.jpg
"Sorry I haven’t been posting that much 🥺

The past few weeks right after CQ made me really burned out, and anxious/depressed.

I love cosplaying, but I was having a hard time finding motivation and inspiration to do so..

I feel like everyone’s moving so fast, to the point na I feel like I’m getting left behind. (I know it’s not a race and everyone has their own time, but I just really feel that way.)

So I decided to take a vacation for almost a week, and it really helped clear my mind.

I’m finally getting professional help for my depression. It took me so long to do it, but I finally did.

Thank you everyone for the continuous love and support even though I’m not as active. I’ll do my best to post as much as I can!

To my partner, thank you for always being there for me. You’re amazine and you’re the best. ❤️

I love y’all!" - Mercyuyu fb page

Back
Top Bottom