Simp Chat Melspirations Discussion

Annihilus

Losing perspective on beef
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
That's what I was thinking when I read it...I took a break from checking their IG and apparently this falling out happened 4 days ago, but they JUST had a baby. Drug problems don't appear out of nowhere that quick. She had to have known before the the came to have a baby.

Also I've seen his stories today, and not to shade him even more, but he was singing down the streets as he left his jail cell.. I wouldn't doubt that he be on sumn lol (mentioned that Mel and his own parents or something had him arrested for 3 of the last 4 days for whatever reason).

Really wish I had checked their IGs when this happened, but he's claiming she's an abuser and she's claiming he's got mental illness and needs help. His parents took her side according to him. It's kind of shocking, because he looked so happy with their daughter that it's crazy he skips out on being with them, but who knows :peepoShrug:

anonimas

Archivist of the Erotic
Mar 12, 2022
I thought this dude was just a little slow, the way he talked and expressed himself. All this talk about him on drugs makes sense now.
edit: just got done listening to the voice clips. How ironic that the yoga people actually turned out to have massive egos lmao. This dude is pathetic and his take on parenting is so horrible he shouldn't be allowed to reproduce...

Last edited:

Annihilus

Mar 12, 2022
I'm gonna slightly correct this because he wasn't dragged to jail for 3 days, he was apparently dragged to the hospital, and put under psych hold.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

I been watchin his stories yesterday, and I can confirm he is indeed in lala land right now, lol. Can't even describe the shit I saw.

Raven Kennedy also sent out an old orgy with Mel and him a few hours ago, if you were wondering if that second screenshot meant anything, but it's not relevant to the other stuff.

Reactions: lloydglong

ShaneGillis

Lurker
Nov 17, 2022
He's completely lost his mind and he thinks he still has a shot of making it in the content game by himself. Nobody was subscribing your you my man, reality about to hit this dude even harder. This is not ending well.

Sad for the child, this dude is so unhinged. His ig stories are a trainwreck.

Last edited:

cf2000

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
lmao @ the recording. the dude sounds mentally challenged or mentally underdeveloped. without knowing the situation, i would've thought he was 14.

ShaneGillis

Lurker
Nov 17, 2022
Holy shit boys, the trainwreck is really going down right now. I can't look away.

Some highlights (lowlights?):
-Going to his parents house completely fucked up and talking down his mom, calling her ugly, and then her telling him he's scaring them all. Mel is staying with his parents and makes an appearance.

-His friend and his gf had been supporting him all day. Now he turned on the gf, called her an emotionally abusive bitch (accusation sound familiar?) and kicked her out. He's basically holding his friend hostage.

-Conversations putting multiple people on blast, including content creators he fucks on the side. McKenna something.

-A child advocate reached out with genuine heartfelt advise and he was super rude to her and said she didn't know shit about child development because she adopted.

It's bananas in his ig stories and I can't look away from how bizarre this breakdown is, I had never seen something like this in real time. This will end with a live encounter with the cops.

Annihilus

Mar 12, 2022
I'm just wondering what happened 5 days ago that he was sent to the hospital and put on psyche hold. It sounds like he confronted Mel, Followthebuti, and someone else about something.

Also apparently someone claimed something about him for rape, and he's been mad at Mel for not more publicly backing him, but I missed when this all first started so idk.

^bros legit going down the stairs with his newborn daughter with the lights off lol

He also claims Mel cheated on him around 7 months pregnant, but he's cracked right now so who knows.

I missed a lot apparently. He also may have said something relevant about stephaniemarieotto on IG as well, but I'm not sure if that was relevant since the stories deleted before I could check again. He's flirting with everyone rn lol.

Forgot the video and you can't edit it in so remade the post.

Last edited:

ShaneGillis

Lurker
Nov 17, 2022
He's now trying to fight a dude named mindful deandre who reached out and asked him to self-reflect. He's talking shit about not having a degree, how the cops haven't picked him up for a second time is crazy. This mf has a God complex that is so dangerous, how the fuck did he ever work with kids.

Annihilus

Mar 12, 2022
[old gfycat media embed was here once, but it's now gone][old gfycat media embed was here once, but it's now gone]
đź’€ đź’€ đź’€

ShaneGillis

Lurker
Nov 17, 2022
Idk how the fuck it's been days and he's still having this huge public psychotic break and living alone. Are the people close to him now watching this shit? This dude has burned every single bridge, shooting terrible shots at girls on his ig stories lol.

Idk if Mel will be doing BG for a while.

Reactions: lloydglong

Annihilus

Mar 12, 2022
He was sorta apologizing near the beginning of todays/yesterdays stories, but then he flipped on it and started saying no one's loyal unless they step in, and I'm still not 100% sure why he's calling Mel an abuser or what originally happened, but either way, it's just sad to see at this point.

I was particularly shouting at my screen when he started telling his girl mutuals and girls he's actually hooked up with to stand with him or get lost, cause like, you actually want those chicks around when the dust settles, and I don't think he realizes @ing people and pulling them into the drama makes them not want to associate with you anymore.

I cringed so hard when he @'d Patikayy and said they're not good anymore if she doesn't introduce him to her friend. Like...dude... NO. You're just blowing your shot at working with the most famous girls you ever worked with again for nothing... A lot of them girls could just not have seen the stories at all and missed the drama entirely, but then he tags them just to be sure lol.

If he's still doing OF after all this, I can almost guarantee none of the past girls he's fucked are gonna want to work with him again. Man had a great roster on speed dial and fumbled it by putting his business on IG and disrespecting literally everyone in his life, including his parents, friends, his baby mama, her friends, and the OF girls he's worked with.

Like, dude... it's just sad at this point.

Annihilus

Mar 12, 2022
She asked her followers to stop him from destroying his life by reporting his posts, and as of now, he has no posts on his page and his stories are down. Let's hope the drama is done for and (somehow) we get some content in a year or so :peepoShrug: