MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Trans - OnlyFans - Mel7158 | Page 4 | SimpCity Forums
  • Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Mankrik

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hey all, it's been a minute since my last visit. Hope you all had a good New Year.

I've...cum...today to let you all know that I plan on uploading the content since the last update 'soon'. Likely be in the next few days, I hope.

In the meantime, I've uploaded Melanys own created video for the 2023 Cumpilation of all her cumshots last year. Not sure if she missed anyway, I'm too lazy to check. Enjoy the numerous cum explosions and I hope to get the rest of the stuff to you. Some images are below as well for extra research.
The video will be in the obviously titled 'Cumpilation 2023' folder in the mega link

Note: Keep in mind, I will likely need to delete multiple folders to free up space in the mega folder (I'm not paying for more again) so as a warning, if you haven't already done so, I strongly recommend saving anything from the current folders. Due to the size of the last upload (over 7GBs), I will start deleting the folders titled 'July 16th 2023' and '2nd September 2023'.

I hope by deleting these two folders, I can keep the larger November file intact. If not, I will also be deleting '4th November 2023' so please save what you can from all current folders. I will likely start deleting things sometime Friday night. I hope this is enough heads-up to anyone following this thread.

Finally, I apologise for the delay and happy fapping <3

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Mankrik

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hello everyone. As mentioned, I have now updated the folder. As suspected, I had to remove both the July and September folders. The new folder contains over 8.8GB of videos and deleting the July folder only brought down the total to 13GB.

KEY: FIMGyq9EJtKfkw7zv687sA

Apologies to anyone who wasn't able to save them but as you can see throughout this thread, other people have uploaded the videos to other locations you can find what is missing if needed.

The new folder titled '13th January 2024' contains 32 new videos and 124 new images. As with all prior content from Mel, once you've seen a batch, you should expect similar content with each update as they are all done in the same style. But that's what makes it nice. Just more of what you already like to...research off to :).

Below is a sample of the new images that accompany the videos Mel puts out as well.

Finally, important news: This is likely my last update for this Mel content. I am beginning to spend more and more time away from devices that I can do uploads due to life stuff so I can't guarantee anymore I'll update the folders on even the same consistency that I do now, which is pretty bad already.

I hope you have enjoyed my updates up until now and I hope another fellow Mel enjoyed can take up the reigns. I'll still be following Mel when I can and if I ever get the time to compile an upload, I will of course do so if one hasn't been done already. I'll keep an eye on the thread from time to time but again, as of right now, I will no longer be uploading new folders.

What does this mean to the current mega: It will stay active for a few months from the date of this comment for anyone who only visits the site occasionally as well as newcomers to get access to at least some decent amount of content.

At some point, however, I will likely clean house and delete the mega and email attached as I no longer wish to keep use of it when I am no longer using it

Again, I will do my best to keep on the thread from time to time and if at all possible, I will compile some new folders but until I state otherwise in a future comment, please take this post as my last proper update of this thread.

Gentlemen and ladies, it has been an honour. Happy researching and keep on fapping. A fap a day keeps the doctor away.

Much love and be healthy <3