EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists.
    Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues. (Include error, pictures, etc. What have you tried/not tried.)

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Feedback MEGATHREAD Rules Unintended Consequence

bing6541

O Captain My Captain
Mar 11, 2022
Overall, I agree with the MEGATHREAD rules. Thank you for taking the time to create them. But I've identified a potential problem. The rules require posting the thread or a social media link for a model in addition to a photo or video. No problem. But let's say I have quite a number of videos that fit the theme of a MEGATHREAD, and I'd prefer to link to a Bunkr, Gofile, or MEGA folder rather than create a number of individual posts in succession for each model in the folder (which is somewhat discouraged by the same set of rules). How should that be handled?

You don't have to create individual posts for each model. See this post:
The rules are in place to prevent people from dumping unsorted collections without a verifiable source.
Not the same. My case is that I have a Bunkr album of videos. And I'm not up for creating individual posts or even multiple individual links within one post. But it appears as if the admins are looking into the matter.

We added this:
Posts including album links with multiple different models must contain sufficient information to identify all the models posted
(e.g. model's social link, watermarks, names in files/credits, link to production company site).

Hey, planning on ripping some subreddits to grab some of the stuff hosted on Imgur before it's purged. If the following naming scheme is used on the files themselves, would that be OK to link to a Bunkr/Zip with 1000 odd files in?

%[title] - %[author_name] - %[subreddit_name]

Hey, planning on ripping some subreddits to grab some of the stuff hosted on Imgur before it's purged. If the following naming scheme is used on the files themselves, would that be OK to link to a Bunkr/Zip with 1000 odd files in?

%[title] - %[author_name] - %[subreddit_name]
No, because the author is not necessery the model herself and the title usually doesn't include any names.
So that format wouldn't give us any info about the models.

Back
Top Bottom