CREATE and FUCK your own AI GIRLFRIEND
TRY FOR FREE
x
  • Welcome to the Animated section! This is your home for all illustrations, animations, and exotic fantasies that the real stuff just can't fulfil!

Keep in mind that our Community Rules still apply to the material here, in addition to additional category specific guidelines stickied within each section. Please familiarise yourself with these before posting. Have fun!
  • Due to network issues at the datacenter, simpcity will be unstable for the next few hours (hopefully they fix it by then or buy starlink to supply the DC, cuz that would def be faster than current speeds).

Request Patreon Maplestar

Mid October Update Post! + Previews!

Hi everyone!

Here are some previews for the upcoming projects! Shield Hero is getting audio right now, so it's still right on schedule for an end of October release. I can't wait for you guys to see it, I'm really proud of this one! There are only 9 cuts left to finish for DXD and 24 cuts left to finish for Frieren, they're both looking fantastic! The Frieren project is the longest animation I have done to date, so I'm especially excited for everyone to see all the work that's been put into that one. Right now it's on track to come out before the end of the year!

Thank you again for all your support and I can't wait for you to see the Shield Hero animation coming soon. Let me know anything you'd like to say in the comments or in a direct message!

Hope everyone's having a wonderful October and talk to you soon!

72ff07fa556b3aa9fc.gif
575673a8dcf045fcd7.gif
27d07f3463205a8b59.gif
26d0bc27dd73ba1d80.gif
24_117617c751f68a8ed.gif
243b6c337910eb3b6d.gif
15611f71d872f05bcd.gif
5f2469f823d0db6d7.gif

Back
Top Bottom