MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
ASMR - Maple ASMR | SimpCity Forums

ASMR Maple ASMR

equivocate

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 28, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Canadian ASMRtist, quit some years ago.
Anyone remember her?

Here is most of her YouTube stuff which is deleted from YouTube:

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Here is some stuff that doesn't seem to be on the archive or I just had laying around, streams, compilation, etc.:

Cheers!

UntriedSmoothItaliangreyhound-mobile.jpg
xlr4yKsrRO0.jpg
UHoXdUC6Cfc.jpg

Last edited:

johnny.barracuda

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022
Does anyone have the video with the guy that made her quit Youtube? For the longest time she was single and then in one video (I am pretty sure it was her last one) it was a video of her giving a guy (I am pretty sure it was her new boyfriend) a message or doing ASMR on him. I think he was wearing a Dragon Ball Z shirt. I remember watching it when it came out and thought it was hilarious seeing the outrage in the comments because her simps knew it was over (He was extremely fit and the fantasy was ruined). I didn't save it at the time and when I went back a few days later to download it she had nuked her channel. I feel like it is a holy grail video now because I have not been able to find it since then. I am not really into seeing a dude getting a message, but just the fact that it has disappeared of the internet makes me want to have it.

Here are some short lewd videos and screenshots I have saved:

And here is a youtube channel I found that is reuploading her deleted videos:

johnny.barracuda

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022
Ok, this is really going to come out of nowhere. I found this girl on reddit that posts to /r/gonewildaudios where she makes NSFW audios. She goes by
. Her bio says she is french, and maybe it is just the french accent, but to me she sounds a lot like maple. I know that maple was french canadian so maybe she just dropped the canadian part from the bio. Normally I would just leave it there, but there are a few other coincidences that I find pretty interesting.

First is that she has a
. That alone isn't too crazy, but I remember Maple having one as well. Another thing Maple had in her patreon was crazy expensive tiers. I remember she has one tier that was $1,000 that if someone bought she promised she would send them a picture of her eyes (rumors from the internet years ago was that a guy actually paid for this tier). This girl also has really expensive tiers. Also here is the banner from her patreon. While we never got to see maples face to me there could be a similarity from the glimpses we did see.

Also here is a picture of her from a post she made on reddit. Again there could be plenty to say this isn't her, but taking into account we haven't seen anything from maple in years, to me there are quite a few similarities which is pretty crazy.

Anyways. This is just something that I got stuck in my head and wanted to put it out there in an attempt to forget about it. If anything I feel like this is a very similar girl to maple and if you want to jerk off to a faux version of maples voice that says NSFW things, this could be an excellent candidate IMO. She also does some pretty crazy audios which makes it interesting if you imagine it is actually maple.

johnny.barracuda

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Ya, I get it. The biggest difference to me is that the accent seems a bit more Americanized than Maples. My head cannon to explain this is that we haven't heard maples voice in, what, about 4 years now. With her sitting at home during covid consuming american media to pass the time her french accent has lessened a bit and become more american like. At least that is how I am rationalizing it.