0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
red sea soup GIF

Me tryna part the pink bra with sheer will power

beoky8462

Diamond Tier
Mar 14, 2022
for a second, i genuinely thought she was going to do the same thing Aftyn did in that video where she's rubbing lotion and separates her fingers to show her nipples. :COPIUM:
I remember someone here posted something about hoping she would do mic pumping and she did, that's another proof for conspiracists who believe she reads this thread

Overall, that was hot, there were titties and ass

pestoninja

Lurker
Dec 1, 2023
Personally, something like this is what I’m hoping for. Just one video that is well made with some nipple here and there (that is still tastefully erotic) would do it for me. I would have no problem rewatching that video from time to time like I do with that aftyn one. Full on nipple in every video would probably get old real quick. So just occasional nudity would be nice

aouff

Superfan
Mar 14, 2022
I think I'm kinda the same as you but "farther" if that makes sense. I love the tastefulness in videos like this, but at the same time I still haven't gotten bored of Belle Delphine and her style of videos, as an example. Or Puffin. At first I thought seeing her naked would make me bored, but despite going hardcore (in Belle's case) I still find myself going back and watching her stuff every now and again when I feel like it. If Maimy were to do a full reveal I'm positive I would not only come back but also just never leave, most likely. Yes videos without nipples would be great as they always are, maybe some tasteful nipple here and there, but there wouldn't need to be a reason to stay non-nude forever

I guess what I'm trying to say is
Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Oaknight

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 14, 2023
Those last view videos were a masterful example of findomming your audience. Giving them just the slightest display without explicitly saying "enjoy boys, because I'm marrying a fucking homunculus by the time you've read this and he's going to destroy this body like the son of a bitch that knocked orenda up and made her so unappealing."

*sigh* Aftyn. All you needed to do was ask and...Well. I wouldn't have committed...

myazaki.b9b

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Her face looked weird in this video maybe she's wearing eye lenses, but regarding the video I know the point of the mic is to create sound but couldn't she used a thinner mic like she did before in this

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

regardless this was a good experiment build on it Lady.