MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Avoid! - mailang | SimpCity Forums

Avoid! mailang

Internet_Janitor

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 27, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Platforms: OnlyFans, Instagram
Pricing: $40 per month, uses free trials to hook people
Leaked?: https://simpcity.su/threads/mailang.39703/

The Girl: She's a very attractive 20-something year old Asian woman.

Her Feed: Pretty much high definition and mostly non-nude selfies. Occasonally a topless photo. Very rarely full nudity. Posts are all single images with a frequencyof about once to a few times a day. The majority of her feed is permanent, non-expiring promo posts of other girls. She goes live frequently, but often at odd times and she never saves them to her feed.

PPV Spam: Constant and expensive. One of her spams was $50 for 1 minute. I only have the one screenshot though as I'd cleared the chat. She may or may not send out her livestreams as PPVs.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Recommendation: I was drawn in by a few hot pictures and a free trial. I messaged her to ask about custom content several times. I was left on "seen" the entire month with the only messages I received being overly priced PPV spam. What you see in the leak thread is pretty much the entirety of her content: for $40/month that is what you get unless you want to spend hundreds of dollars on 30 and 60 second PPVs. I am left to conclude that her OnlyFans is just a low effort money farm, and she's part of the "promo racket" that seems to be growing in popularity (overpriced, low effort girls spamming eachother's pages ["shout for shout"] to draw in rubes who will pay big money for skimpy content). I would avoid her. She's attractive with a good camera and has a lot of potential - but until people stop throwing money at her we will never see her reach this potential.

Last edited: