EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Madisyn Shipman - Simp Chat

Are the handbra pics from the VIP or the new post she did?

I know she just started, but I hope she improves the variety of her shoots. In the last set posted, five of the six photos are basically the same pose.

I see she has another post up as well, I'm not buying that one.

Seems Madisyn is going the Bella Thorne route, trying to delete everything off the internet even instagram posts. Guess it's a good thing I don't care to help her anymore between this and over priced posts.

Seems Madisyn is going the Bella Thorne route, trying to delete everything off the internet even instagram posts. Guess it's a good thing I don't care to help her anymore between this and over priced posts.
At least Bella has shown a titty. We'll see if Maddie eventually does the same

True, but has Bella actually willingly shown a tit? I feel like everything we've seen was leaked or made its way on the internet not through her OF
She has shown them on her OF

Things have definitely slowed
Can't blame people, it came pretty fast it was a money scam. My subscription is still going for another 9 days but she is not getting my money for anything. VIP has to be the biggest waste when all you get is free messaging. The management team has been hocking her VIP for like 40 dollars now to get people to stick around. I think it will be a huge awakening in the coming days.

Yeah it's crazy how much initial excitement and goodwill they waste. I guess for management there's limitless other girls on Insta they can move to so squeeze all they can as soon as possible.

VIP is the biggest scam there was. It's now to 40% of what it was and the only thing you got was free messaging. The playboy team also killed every discord/reddit-post out there, even if it wasn't PB related. This causes fans to not find her anymore and new fans... well: if you can't find some one, you won't become a fan.
I've seen some screenshots of her saying in chats that she isn't going to take it any further than the pictures already available (just other colors of lingerie, I guess) and also a lot of messages about VIPs calling her out on the VIP not being worth anything because of what you get and the recent price reduction which she than stops sharing with all together (and ignoring chats).

This really was a way for her to make a quick buck while hoping her singing career would get a boost. With that voice... maybe in a couple of months she will show more. I think she lost a lot of fans over the past couple of weeks. Too bad, because it is a nice picutre to look at.

Agree, I was so excited for this adventure but it turned sour real quick. The first reddit page that got shutdown was such BS, killed instagram posts from months before.

VIP is the biggest scam there was. It's now to 40% of what it was and the only thing you got was free messaging. The playboy team also killed every discord/reddit-post out there, even if it wasn't PB related. This causes fans to not find her anymore and new fans... well: if you can't find some one, you won't become a fan.
I've seen some screenshots of her saying in chats that she isn't going to take it any further than the pictures already available (just other colors of lingerie, I guess) and also a lot of messages about VIPs calling her out on the VIP not being worth anything because of what you get and the recent price reduction which she than stops sharing with all together (and ignoring chats).

This really was a way for her to make a quick buck while hoping her singing career would get a boost. With that voice... maybe in a couple of months she will show more. I think she lost a lot of fans over the past couple of weeks. Too bad, because it is a nice picutre to look at.
Well her music career is going nowhere, with or without this. Her music sucks.

So seems Madisyn was filming a music video yesterday or I'm guessing a music video. Good luck with that I will just stare at the screenshots.

Back
Top Bottom