EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Madisyn Shipman - Simp Chat

She made one live free and it's terrible. She keeps yapping, you can't hide the chat and there's a weirdo spamming wanting to meet her and her family in LA while he sends his kids to Disneyland. Jesus fucking Christ.
Is that the guy that’s always talking about Santa Barbara?

Is there anymore of the alleged leaks? Or is this a Dove Cameron type of situation, where the leaks are real but it's gonna take weeks for them to come out?

According the guy it has 3 short sextapes with no face and a bj vid and a nude vid covered in cum with face, the whole set is 14 files
And he's selling them? Or what's the situation with him on the files? I'm also curious on what's making him suddenly want to drop them course it could be typical ex just wanting to drop it to mess with her but who knows

And he's selling them? Or what's the situation with him on the files? I'm also curious on what's making him suddenly want to drop them course it could be typical ex just wanting to drop it to mess with her but who knows
he is asking to trade or to buy. I have no idea how he got these files. I wanted to know the price for buying, but my last message to him was blocked by Gmail. So the last message I got was what I posted about what the files contain.

so he is selling them for 250 minimum or swap with content of same rarity and value. THey are a rip of her ex boyfriend and a friend of him got them somehow.

Back
Top Bottom