EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Madalina Loana Filip [Discussion]

Whats wrong with her recently. I dont find her recent videos attractive. She's been doing naked and goofy content lately. I loved the tease videos she used to before.
My guess is she's gotten so filthy rich off her OnlyFans/adult content career that she literally doesn't give a shit about money anymore. She's just posting whatever she happens to get pics of cuz she knows the whales are gonna throw hundreds at her anyway.

My guess is she's gotten so filthy rich off her OnlyFans/adult content career that she literally doesn't give a shit about money anymore. She's just posting whatever she happens to get pics of cuz she knows the whales are gonna throw hundreds at her anyway.
It appears she is single again. Her relationship with her former boyfriend was very toxic; that's the reason why she isn't selling their b/g content anymore.
She should do collabs with other male content creators, she would make even more money than what she is currently earning.

It appears she is single again. Her relationship with her former boyfriend was very toxic; that's the reason why she isn't selling their b/g content anymore.
She should do collabs with other male content creators, she would make even more money than what she is currently earning.
wasn't her fucking 2 different guys?, that what I could tell in the videos

Honestly just sounds like she doesn't have any form of business or content plan whatsoever. She's constantly shifting between more hardcore stuff and borderline softcore *purely* based on her relationship status (which itself seems to be constantly in flux).

Like she's just flying blind with her OF career. I mean I guess it's profitable for her to live luxuriously now but like goddamn, being a recurring subscriber must be a massive exercise in frustration management.

Honestly just sounds like she doesn't have any form of business or content plan whatsoever. She's constantly shifting between more hardcore stuff and borderline softcore *purely* based on her relationship status (which itself seems to be constantly in flux).

Like she's just flying blind with her OF career. I mean I guess it's profitable for her to live luxuriously now but like goddamn, being a recurring subscriber must be a massive exercise in frustration management.
true, couldnt agree more. her content consist of two things, softcore and hardcore, nothing in between like those JOI videos some models does

Back
Top Bottom