EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Madalina Loana Filip [Discussion]

Elook at the last video on the other thread, the BG one

Don't expect too much. t would been a perfect video for a close up, but she just filmed the roof mirror, so you can imagine how ridiculous it looks seeing the guy just checking her thing like a gynecologist
While having the gall to call it a "b/g" video.

If this is what she's putting out for those outrageous prices, I don't see her OnlyFans career lasting too long.

Like my girl titled it a "b/g" video knowing full well what that term entails, and all we got is some limp dick pussy inspection.
Only b/g she has that does fit the bill is behind a pricey paywall

Does her Onlyfans contains only those kind of short videos or these are only promo ?

Okay I'll take a guess and predict the video.

5:50 mins of nothing (touching boobs like they're bags of sand) and the last 10 secs Mady puts it in her mouth but the camera was pointing at something else and Mady is out of frame and you can't see anything.

I'm loving the way she is progressing. She is doing at the perfect pace leaving us wanting just a little more each time. Maybe I'm just a simp. Idc she's hot af my dude.

Thanks to all the people putting in the work and money to give us this art. lolololol. :cumsby::cumsby::HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA:

Love how this girl was literally crying over Twitch for a semi naked tit picture of her and now she’s giving titsjob in bathrooms and more to come. I’m happy about that don’t get me wrong, it just makes me think that when you smell money, a lot of money, you go all in and fuck everything else

Love how this girl was literally crying over Twitch for a semi naked tit picture of her and now she’s giving titsjob in bathrooms and more to come. I’m happy about that don’t get me wrong, it just makes me think that when you smell money, a lot of money, you go all in and fuck everything else
Lmao yeah I agree. When she first started getting famous on tiktok she was full against any kind of sexy content, saying she just wanted to play games on twitch.

Idk if it was her own change of heart or her placating her ex boyfriend, but I do find her complete 180 on sex content to be pretty funny.

Lmao yeah I agree. When she first started getting famous on tiktok she was full against any kind of sexy content, saying she just wanted to play games on twitch.

Idk if it was her own change of heart or her placating her ex boyfriend, but I do find her complete 180 on sex content to be pretty funny.
But sense she has her net worth is damn near 10 million dollars and she's only be on onlyfans a couple years not the greatest looking girl but her body is fire

Back
Top Bottom