EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Madalina Loana Filip [Discussion]

Tbh that money probably came from whoever she was dating at the time. Her main job before OnlyFans was waiting tables lmao.
Nope, the house with the pool in Switzerland and the Porsche Taycan is hers. Prior to only fans she worked as a waitress in her husbands family restaurant. I have seen pictures of the boyfriend driving the Porsche.

The video she posted today from Greece shows the same bruising on her boobs she had a few months back. She must like it rough! She is progressing and it may accelerate as she gets more comfortable with the new boytoy.

The bruises are there on her new tiktok's too
Your reading to much into. She's been on onlyfans for what a year or more now. She's either going to do it or she's not. Iam perfectly fine getting off just watching her take a shower fully naked but some people are hoping for something that is never going to happen because she's a millionaire without getting dicked down on video.

Your reading to much into. She's been on onlyfans for what a year or more now. She's either going to do it or she's not. Iam perfectly fine getting off just watching her take a shower fully naked but some people are hoping for something that is never going to happen because she's a millionaire without getting dicked down on video.
I really don't care about seeing her getting fucked or sucking dick (if it's not personally by me), but man, she really needs to show some close up pussy at this point

Animated GIF
looks familiar

:ddHuh: oh yes very hot. seeing some guy put his face between her breasts. been waiting to jack off to this forever...

Back
Top Bottom