EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Madalina Loana Filip [Discussion]

She's really out there in dubai getting fucked by rich arab dudes now, huh? How the mighty have fallen. I guess she's not making enough from her OF anymore. She went from cute, humble, hard-working Italian girl to generic Romanian prostitute willing to do anything for money.

She's really out there in dubai getting fucked by rich arab dudes now, huh? How the mighty have fallen. I guess she's not making enough from her OF anymore. She went from cute, humble, hard-working Italian girl to generic Romanian prostitute willing to do anything for money.
I don't know if she's there to do that,but some other girls became porta potties in exchange for gifts and cars.

Very annoying when all-natural girls like her pollute their content by collabing with nasty plastic skanks like she is currently doing
I agree she should be with natural women who aren’t covered in shitty tattoos. Her content has also been pretty damn boring for months. How many times can she make a shower video and continue hiding her tits she’s already shown lol the money will slow down soon enough if she doesn’t do something different.

She is back home, and still we dont know the real purpose of the trip do Dubai. Just a few tiktok vids as usual, for OF some more vids recorded in the room or in the gym, and a bunch of moments having dinner or visiting mosques for IG.

So... did she visit someone else who doesnt appear on the vids? Is pvt visit or will we watch it as a hc vid in the future?

You bet.

She is back home, and still we dont know the real purpose of the trip do Dubai. Just a few tiktok vids as usual, for OF some more vids recorded in the room or in the gym, and a bunch of moments having dinner or visiting mosques for IG.

So... did she visit someone else who doesnt appear on the vids? Is pvt visit or will we watch it as a hc vid in the future?

You bet.
it is a trip of getting fucked for great lump sum of money ,for sure

It's well documented that these Instragram/Tik Tok/OnlyFans gals that go to Dubai for sex trips cuz these sheiks or whoever pay hundreds of thousands to bang them. No other reason for these girls to go there than for the money. Rumors are they are paid not only for sexual services but to vomit on each other, get crapped on...basically degrade themselves in all ways possible for crazy sums of money. Whenever I hear about one of these gals going to Dubai, I think of this article and many others you can find.

Back
Top Bottom