EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Madalina Loana Filip [Discussion]

Nothing in particular what is currently in her stories, she went to the beach, enjoying her trip to Miami(?), went to some bars.
But she was saying something in Italian before, now she deleted all her stories from last night.
Also their are people choosing actively for her to do G/G content on instagram instead of doing B/G content or content with both which i find very weird since she won’t do anything sexually with woman.

But she was saying something in Italian before, now she deleted all her stories from last night.
Also their are people choosing actively for her to do G/G content on instagram instead of doing B/G content or content with both which i find very weird since she won’t do anything sexually with woman.
Hopefully boy girl even if it’s just a handjob or watching friends have sex while in Miami it would be a step in the direction we all want

I just realized I've downloading her tiktoks in low quality for months now... tikmate doesn't download at 1080p anymore, any other sites? I've tried a bunch from googling but they're all low quality.

It could be. When i arrived there was only mild stories about nothing interesting.

I think that's bait. I remember her husband would always disappear for months at a time, probably something to do with his job. That's why I believe she started showing off on social media and tiktok, she was horny as fuck with no husband around lol. I bet her management told her to pretend to be single now that her husband is gone for work.

I think that's bait. I remember her husband would always disappear for months at a time, probably something to do with his job. That's why I believe she started showing off on social media and tiktok, she was horny as fuck with no husband around lol. I bet her management told her to pretend to be single now that her husband is gone for work.
Think that too. Many girls pretend to be single to reel in more money cuz then they can be expected to keep going towards hardcore and eventually do it.

Watch her instagram stories from today when they're driving to the FTX scam arena you can see a man on the side view mirror. It could be one of the other girls boyfriends but it looks like mady's husband.

to be fair, she went to miami with a girlfriend and not her husband. So he might be out of the picture
That what she told us, but none of us were there to check them in to the the flight, right? I think it's a "marketing" trick. Her husband hasn't been so successful in his appearances so they might realize it's better to keep him out of the picture. 😁

what bf? You mean the ex husband/soon to be ex husband (no ring on finger)?
No ring on the finger doesn't prove a thing. Did you actually have a chance to verify the divorce documents? I know a lot of married people, including myself and my wife, who don't wear our rings at all times.

And what difference does it make if she's single or in a relationship? None of us simps have a chance at her no matter what. 😆

No ring on the finger doesn't prove a thing. Did you actually have a chance to verify the divorce documents? I know a lot of married people, including myself and my wife, who don't wear our rings at all times.

And what difference does it make if she's single or in a relationship? None of us simps have a chance at her no matter what. 😆
It’s not about us; it’s about what kind of content she can potentially do; if she’s single, the chance of doing more explicit content is alot more than if she was/is still married.
That’s the discussion.

Back
Top Bottom