EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Lyvlas - Discussion Thread

I have a feeling this "kikobaka" is lyvlas without that baby face filter and in general less photoshop. They look very similar to ignore.

I very recently came back to see her content so not sure if anyone already looked into that or if there were any proof that they are different people. Could also be her sister.

I have a feeling this "kikobaka" is lyvlas without that baby face filter and in general less photoshop. They look very similar to ignore.
Well you'd be wrong, they're not the same person. Kikobaka claims to be Lyvlas' "friend", trying to justify taking over all her social media because she "gave them to her". Lyvlas did post more casual stuff on her IG stories and even videos. I never really saw any baby face filter in those.

Well you'd be wrong, they're not the same person. Kikobaka claims to be Lyvlas' "friend", trying to justify taking over all her social media because she "gave them to her". Lyvlas did post more casual stuff on her IG stories and even videos. I never really saw any baby face filter in those.
There is 0 doubt for me that she was using either a filter or photoshop to edit her face, open the ones below and switch between tabs, look top left of her head.

333081940_879425423346944_5478818322833244948_n36db6f6f3b91c6b6.md.jpg
Here's some of the videos and a "casual" photo from her Instagram. Judge them yourself I guess
Pretty hard to tell because the video quality is very low. But look at the blue outfit one, between seconds 3 and 4, left side of her, ceiling shifts.

There is 0 doubt for me that she was using either a filter or photoshop to edit her face, open the ones below and switch between tabs, look top left of her head.
Sure she most definitely edited her pictures and probably had some form of filters on. I'm just saying that Kikobaka being her without "babyface filter" is not true. Plus few of those videos she moves her finger/hand in front of her face and I haven't seen a video face filter yet that didn't show some form of hiccup when the face wasn't completely visible. And these are all from few years ago. I wouldn't actually be surprised if it was more the other way around and it's Kikobaka using face filters to look a bit more like Lyvlas :LUL

Saint finally managed to upload without giving an error. Look at the ceiling top left, it moves properly however if you look below it, it follows her head. And for hiccups, you are seeing those ones because the ones that are posting them don't care / don't check properly. It mostly doesn't fuck up when it does you can just get rid of that one and do a retake.

Whether kikobaka being lyvlas without "babyface filter" is true or not, i do not know, but lyvlas was %100 using a filter.

My reply was for "I never really saw any baby face filter in those." not for you denying my hypothesis. Although i am a bit surprised as to how you can be so sure of it not being true, i'm not going to argue that point with 0 evidence.

Last edited:

Saint finally managed to upload without giving an error. Look at the ceiling top left, it moves properly however if you look below it, it follows her head. And for hiccups, you are seeing those ones because the ones that are posting them don't care / don't check properly. It mostly doesn't fuck up when it does you can just get rid of that one and do a retake.

Whether kikobaka being lyvlas without "babyface filter" is true or not, i do not know, but lyvlas was %100 using a filter.

My reply was for "I never really saw any baby face filter in those." not for you denying my hypothesis. Although i am a bit surprised as to how you can be so sure of it not being true, i'm not going to argue that point with 0 evidence.
I mean I honestly don't know enough about modern phone digital camera stuff to say if that abnormality can be caused by some sort of "anti shake" tech or face tracking or any other digital filter on phones. Lyvlas most definitely at the very least edited her photos like probably 99% of big creators do. I would still expect to see error or hiccups with the filter when she moves her hand in front of her face, but I can't spot any. Kikobaka was also already creating content before Lyvlas disappeared from social media. Kikobaka has also always made much more lewd content whereas Lyvlas always said she felt uncomfortable about that stuff, even though she did very slowly move towards slightly lewder photos. I also spot differences in the body as a whole and of course their personalities are like day and night.

Is she dead? content thread and discussion are silento since march
She left the internet. Deleted or sold her socials. I think I remember her stating she has troubles with mental health issues and personal life matters, also the think she mentioned the war was taking a toll on her mental health too. Likely was just being overwhelmed and couldn't handle the attention the internet brings.

It's a real shame, although idk how much I can seriously consider the whole "I'm being too sexualised" - like, if it was just cute outfits with a bit of cleavage posted to instagram, sure, makes sense. But she purposefully wore slutty outfits, bikinis, latex stuff - surely if she wasn't comfortable with being sexualised like that it would have set off alarm bells way before then. I reckon it has more to do with the war stuff, she probably made plenty of money and just called it a day and used that to gtfo

It's a real shame, although idk how much I can seriously consider the whole "I'm being too sexualised" - like, if it was just cute outfits with a bit of cleavage posted to instagram, sure, makes sense. But she purposefully wore slutty outfits, bikinis, latex stuff - surely if she wasn't comfortable with being sexualised like that it would have set off alarm bells way before then. I reckon it has more to do with the war stuff, she probably made plenty of money and just called it a day and used that to gtfo
There was also AI fakes of her trained and shared around that time as I recall. If she saw/heard of those, could've also been part of the reason.

Back
Top Bottom