EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Lyvlas - Discussion Thread

Well, I think she SIMPly (ha!) farmed enough money for her entire life and stop doing those stuff.

If she managed to farm enough money for a lifetime by doing nothing more than squishing her boobs, I'll admit people really are A LOT more desperate than I thought.

Seriously, girl never flaunted her pussy or butt on a single picture. I don't think she ever showed her boobs without a bra/bikini even. (Not even her hands covering or some shit.)

But there's something happening in Russia, this is affecting most female creators there. Just recently, Carry Key also got hit with something and lost her OF. She's apparently recovered access to it, but the details of why she was banned are unknown thus far. Probably part of the deal with China. Can't have your women finding ways to escape your promise.

Rocksy Light was the only smart one of the bunch, if you ask me. She saw the writing on the wall immediatelly, and fled to Portugal before the war had 2 weeks going on.

If she managed to farm enough money for a lifetime by doing nothing more than squishing her boobs, I'll admit people really are A LOT more desperate than I thought.

Seriously, girl never flaunted her pussy or butt on a single picture. I don't think she ever showed her boobs without a bra/bikini even. (Not even her hands covering or some shit.)

But there's something happening in Russia, this is affecting most female creators there. Just recently, Carry Key also got hit with something and lost her OF. She's apparently recovered access to it, but the details of why she was banned are unknown thus far. Probably part of the deal with China. Can't have your women finding ways to escape your promise.

Rocksy Light was the only smart one of the bunch, if you ask me. She saw the writing on the wall immediatelly, and fled to Portugal before the war had 2 weeks going on.
Its not that, i checked her patreon and she is having health issues, shes taking days off (dont have the full post cause im not subbed). This is from 4 dias ago
Captura-de-pantalla-2023-04-23-155417.md.png

Lol, it's mainly who can afford to flee.

Mate, Shirogana-Sama and CarryKey can definitely leave that shithole behind them forever. They are both FAR MORE international than Rocksy. I want to add Alcololi to this list, but I'll admit I'm unsure in her case.

At this point, those who are chosing to stay are probably doing so because of family. (At least talking about these girls.) Which, in my book, is a very poor choice considering the future of Russia.

Mate, Shirogana-Sama and CarryKey can definitely leave that shithole behind them forever. They are both FAR MORE international than Rocksy. I want to add Alcololi to this list, but I'll admit I'm unsure in her case.

At this point, those who are chosing to stay are probably doing so because of family. (At least talking about these girls.) Which, in my book, is a very poor choice considering the future of Russia.
That’s kind of questionable. Rocksy is a special case since she was a REALLY young-looking girl. I bet a lot of “whales” donated to her an absurd amount of money. I definitely know about her extra hard tooth therapy, her car, her house (which literally looks like a castle).
Shiro is also doing fine I think, but A LOT worse IMO.

Alcololi is the same thing, but even more niche. She has started to stream on Twitch recently and looking at her apartment I cannot say she’s very rich.

>starts an onlyfans

>posts pictures in tiny bikinis

>”being sexualized too much”

>shockedpikachu.jpg
Why would she say this? It's an insult to those that had subscribed to her.

"eww, you sexualizing me gives me the ick. it's actually wrong and weird to do that, even though we both now that's the main motivating factor for you to even make these purchases."

Disgusting hypocrisy. So disgusting that it devastatingly contrasts with her physical beauty.

Profiting off males' natural libido while also condemning it.

You make it sound worse than it really is. The girl decided to earn money easy way and now starts to feel consequences of chosen path. I don't think it's pleasant for these girls to think about what hundreds and thousands of obscure men from all over the world are doing with their photos. After all, there are such eccentrics who are not limited to the usual things. These girls probably prefer not to think about it and turn a blind eye to it, but if they think about it, they may be discouraged by thinking about their life in general.

That’s kind of questionable. Rocksy is a special case since she was a REALLY young-looking girl. I bet a lot of “whales” donated to her an absurd amount of money. I definitely know about her extra hard tooth therapy, her car, her house (which literally looks like a castle).
Shiro is also doing fine I think, but A LOT worse IMO.

Alcololi is the same thing, but even more niche. She has started to stream on Twitch recently and looking at her apartment I cannot say she’s very rich.

Turns out, both Carry and Shiro already left that shithole behind them, they just didn't openly disclose it. Had to gather the intel from them slipping up when talking about themselves. Carrykey moved to Poland way back, Shirogane is somewhere in the region of Spain/Italy. Couldn't really pinpoint that one.

A headsup, at least Lyvlas's Twitter and Instagram accounts have either been hacked or sold, or both. They are now under someone called "kikobaka". Claims to be her friend, but still very sus to me. Seems kinda weird to take over "friends" accounts when you already had social media accounts yourself, especially without any notice from Lyvlas or this new person, she just instantly started posting pictures and fansly etc links without even introducing herself first, lol.
351168126_276803551432850_4661481413339939115_n56d8e66fc704c54e.md.jpg

This new girl just posted on Lyvlas's old Twitter.

hey kittens!! i have to tell you that Lina left media space for personal reasons. She wanted to delete everything, but she decided to give it to me, her friend. it’s okay to unfollow but I’ll be very glad if you’ll give me a little chance to make friends w you :з

I think she is probably telling the truth, bc usually when big accounts like this get hacked or are sold the new person managing the account never mention the previous owner, they just start posting like nothing happened.

This new girl just posted on Lyvlas's old Twitter.

I think she is probably telling the truth, bc usually when big accounts like this get hacked or are sold the new person managing the account never mention the previous owner, they just start posting like nothing happened.
Well yeah, she only mentioned the previous owner after people started asking about it. And that picture I posted before was from an Instagram story after people were asking where the fuck is Lyvlas, and IG stories only stay up for a short while.

Well yeah, she only mentioned the previous owner after people started asking about it. And that picture I posted before was from an Instagram story after people were asking where the fuck is Lyvlas, and IG stories only stay up for a short while.
That's true, but she could just block those people and delete their comments. Anyway, i will just unfollow bc i don't rly care about this new girl and i don't think Lyvlas will be back.

Back
Top Bottom