Simp Chat Lunchbaglujan / Haylujan - Simp Chat

BenShapirosLilPP

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I understand that some people here might get mad at me. But am I the only person here who thinks sheā€™s genuinely unfunny? Like I understand that the who thing of being an egirl is to be cringy. While most egirls act cringy on purpose for attention. It feels like she genuinely thinks the stuff she does is funny. But imo itā€™s not. And the stuff she does is my type of humor, but she just makes it cringy and unfunny.

DROAPH

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 4, 2023
I can only speculate. I think she unironically decided to capitalize on the E-girl Psyop persona, to capitalize on selling merch and moral patches. She can't do OF because of the army, but I wouldn't doubt she does it later on. I think it all depends on what will happen in the next couple years, who she involves herself with, and whether or not she re-enlists.

halskalitz

Fan
Mar 14, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Fellas, I have reverse engineered some late night browsing.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Whoever OG uploaded this is GOATed, advise downloading it as it took me a solid hour of trawling browsing history. If you're going to use GIMP on the swimsuit it kind of works, but because it is two colours it fucks with it too much.

Interested collectors, I think this was the promo for the WO after dark/calendar.