EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Lunaraecosplay

Arthur

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 17, 2021
Starting a thread to discuss Lunaraecosplay and her content and her girlfriends too since she only ever made so tent with luna

I’m looking to buy some full sets to post here but only have money for one or two.
Looking to get opinions on the best sets so it’s not a waste.
Any opinions on her best sets? Or the most nude/lewd?

Content Thread

This site isn’t exactly a secret, and she stated she was quitting because she was getting constantly harassed. I think it’s time to let her be.

She just kinda peaced out after doing a full topless set as an a award a couple weeks before hand. It was close, then it was only one low tier erocosplay set that month and just left. Even had a Black Friday sale she never actually sent merch or did the contest fot her sale.

First person to tske her topless shots that were posted and removed earlier today and post them on Reddit and prove it’s visible, gets to pick any of Lunas characters and I’ll send you a nude from that set
Wait what was posted?

Thinking if buying a set, might go with the zelda one, anyone have it recommend it or are there others you'd recommend?

Yeah, she was moving towards topless after the GF fun, and the raffle suggested a dildo used in an upcoming set. That wasn't released.

There’s definitely no dildo sets in the drive. But nude for sure. So it must’ve been a lie to get more sales
She did a merch raffle to win a Bad Dragon. She was gonna use (in the high tier, likely) set that month it was somewhat alluded to. But she just ✌️✌️✌️ out. And y'all are wrong, no topless from her just very alluding lewds towards the back end of 2022.

I tried to tell people for years but oddly people really simp hard for her. She's a POS irl and always has been

Well she's out it seems. Disolving her Discord and quite a bit of social media stuff. Also seems she changed names, and is using a different last name she had before the exit.

Back
Top Bottom