EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Lucy Pinder discussion thread

Any other subs of her OF? What's your views on the recent trend of 1 "free" picture every two or three days (with luck) and then the next day 3 or 4 paid "extras" which are simply minute variations of the "free" picture? Because, frankly, this is starting to smell really, really bad.

It's a shame though she does not put more effort into making content. I think as she has not got alot going on this is easy money for her i think her friend rhian prob showed her how much she makes thats why she came back, Best stuff I've seen is the may contain girl stuff that she did maybe video in future would be perfect.

She's making a least £20,000 (probably closer to 30-40k) a month posting pictures from shoots that she did in one afternoon in her mates house or back garden, I don't think she feels the need to do more.

I can't criticize her though, I'm as addicted to her stuff as any fan.

Any other subs of her OF? What's your views on the recent trend of 1 "free" picture every two or three days (with luck) and then the next day 3 or 4 paid "extras" which are simply minute variations of the "free" picture? Because, frankly, this is starting to smell really, really bad.

I'm subbed, I don't like it. But here I am still paying for it.
She used to do daily uploads, even if it was just one photo. She has been gradually slowing down more and more over the past year and a half.

She's making a least £20,000 (probably closer to 30-40k) a month posting pictures from shoots that she did in one afternoon in her mates house or back garden, I don't think she feels the need to do more.
I doubt she makes that much. She doesn't have that many subscribers or sends that many ppvs to achieve that.

I doubt she makes that much. She doesn't have that many subscribers or sends that many ppvs to achieve that.
The guess on most sites is that she has about 2500 followers. At $13.99/month that's about 35k US per month before OF fees, taxes, etc. Likely takes home 20k/month

When did she become OnlyFans T H I C C and stop being a Celeb? 🤣

(not complaining, we might get some actual nudity with the reclassification)

Who am I kidding, we'll never get nudity

Long time fan myself all and as I have said before, even though she came back her photoshoots are horrible. No nudity just see thru and the lighting is so bad and the quality is barely there. I would rather see her in all her glory with a little thickness then hiding it with light and poses. Her days of yesteryear are over and shes reaching with the onlyfans with boring as hell shoots. She would do better to let it all out and her fans which she still has like myself would appreciate it. Look at Petra Verkaik, she kept it going for a long time and the true affectionados followed her. Same could have happened with Lucy but its too late. No matter what platform or who she goes under it won't change. Not sure why she still looks fantastic. She is following the path of Daneille Sharps onlyfans, no nudity what soever and horrible pics but people still pay that is the only reason both of them are still there.

Long time fan myself all and as I have said before, even though she came back her photoshoots are horrible. No nudity just see thru and the lighting is so bad and the quality is barely there. I would rather see her in all her glory with a little thickness then hiding it with light and poses. Her days of yesteryear are over and shes reaching with the onlyfans with boring as hell shoots. She would do better to let it all out and her fans which she still has like myself would appreciate it. Look at Petra Verkaik, she kept it going for a long time and the true affectionados followed her. Same could have happened with Lucy but its too late. No matter what platform or who she goes under it won't change. Not sure why she still looks fantastic. She is following the path of Daneille Sharps onlyfans, no nudity what soever and horrible pics but people still pay that is the only reason both of them are still there.
The day she lets it all out, is the day she is desperate. And I doubt that she is desperate.

Back
Top Bottom