EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Lucy cloud - Discussion thread

Hey guys, has she done any cuck/humiliation/verbal abuse stuff outside of this video? It was good and I was wondering if there was any more.

She told on Twitter that she was in discussion with VMG but without upcoming collabs. time will tell.
link, cuz last I checked she said this : https://x.com/LucyCloudxo/status/1772754743041089735
Fan : Did you apply to be on blacked
Her : I did not! We have some brief experience with that company and our values didn’t quite align
To summarize, they were offered to become apart VMG as couple but decided it wasn't for them.

sim, é engraçado pensar que eu vi vídeos dela onde ela está girando sêmen de BBC na boca e engolindo durante uma gangbang interracial a 3 pés do marido... mas uma gozada interna está fora dos limites🤣👊🏿
The trend in these fetishes is for sexual perversion to increase, I bet she wants milked in the womb by the eaters for a long time.

Jax destroyed her! She is a god damn nympho slut holy shit
Have no clue how he didn't bust inside her at 40:38:

She took his dick deeper than any chick I've seen him fuck. Dude was literally 8.5 inches deep in her guts multiple times

(ex: full shaft 35:21).

cloude47869fc7f766e94.md.png

I know she's got a no creampie policy but surprised Jax was able to hold out. A weaker man would've just fired one off 🤣🍰💦

The scene with Jax is definitely one of the hottest hotwife scenes I've ever seen. You can just see how much she's genuinely loving every second of sucking and fucking his cock. Jax's camera crew also did a really good job of capturing it all!

Would love to see her collab with some other mainstream male talent like Pressure, Hollywood Cash, etc. She definitely knows how to work a BBC and looks amazing doing it.

Back
Top Bottom