EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat luckybonez discussion thread

Is anyone able to grab the new topless set?
I doubt anyone will. I got the first one, and someone else leaked it here before I could. Many of us waited years for any significant escalation, so we didn't mind paying a premium when it first happened. That said, the baseline content has fallen off a cliff, and then they are still trying to charge a super high price for the set. I'm not going to drop $50 every time the tits come out, it's just too much, especially when you only have the opportunity to buy it if you are already a paid subscriber and the base content has all but dried up. I'm not paying for the privilege to pay more.
Sadly, most of these creators and accounts are aimed at simps clinging to the parasocial relationship delusions. I'm simply here for content. I don't message, don't engage, because I don't need that shit, but that shit is what creates the whales the content creators live off of, and they tailor their business models to that, and those kinds of simps would never dare to share their collection, because that would ruin their delusions.

I doubt anyone will. I got the first one, and someone else leaked it here before I could. Many of us waited years for any significant escalation, so we didn't mind paying a premium when it first happened. That said, the baseline content has fallen off a cliff, and then they are still trying to charge a super high price for the set. I'm not going to drop $50 every time the tits come out, it's just too much, especially when you only have the opportunity to buy it if you are already a paid subscriber and the base content has all but dried up. I'm not paying for the privilege to pay more.
Sadly, most of these creators and accounts are aimed at simps clinging to the parasocial relationship delusions. I'm simply here for content. I don't message, don't engage, because I don't need that shit, but that shit is what creates the whales the content creators live off of, and they tailor their business models to that, and those kinds of simps would never dare to share their collection, because that would ruin their delusions.
Tbh your absolutely right I’ve said it a few times in this thread that they are posting 5 pics taking a month or two off for mental health posting once and doing the same thing completely understandable from a content perspective that lucky is absolutely not pulling the weight with the amount of money they get they should definitely be putting out more

B2427D3A-5568-4CC0-AD4A-2B210DD3C1EF3b8c5c07ce23fbaa.md.jpg
It’s like clockwork
They are taking another mental health break after a 3 week vacation and posting one new set
The best we can hope for is that the money dries up quick as more and more people bail on buying new sets. Hopefully that will prompt more regular creation and updates, or more escalation, and either of those would be a win.

The best we can hope for is that the money dries up quick as more and more people bail on buying new sets. Hopefully that will prompt more regular creation and updates, or more escalation, and either of those would be a win.
Unfortunately what she’ll do is raise her prices and the people who stay will cover the people who left so she wont see much of a loss. Alot of businesses use this strategy and alot of models have starting thinking this way.

She’s also claiming on twitter that she made £30,000 in a weekend from OF I doubt that’s the exact number though

2FC70070-A828-4F18-A301-82C10CF48B55dd1868143ec68da7.md.jpg

Back
Top Bottom