EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Louisa Khovanski - Discussion Thread

I think Louisa don't realize how she losing of interest by the people, most of them are just tired about how slow it is. A lot of promisses but for so few, so little action. I feel i'm seeing the same videos for about 3 years now
Unfortunately I think you're missing the point of the discussion here the past 10 or so replies... She's transitioning into a very successful Twitch stream career.

She's been streaming for 2 months. She made Twitch Partner within ONE month. That is absolutely unheard of in the streaming community. She is KILLING it with new followers joining. She's already on over 22k followers. Her streams bring in 1500+ active viewers per stream now.

What she's achieved in 2 months took some of the most popular streamers of today years to achieve....

I'm not trying to hype her up. I'm simply explaining that by Twitch streamer standards she is exploding and at this rate, within a year of her debut she will far outperform her OFs income.

She isn't losing interest of the people.. It's LITERALLY the opposite.

Unfortunately I think you're missing the point of the discussion here the past 10 or so replies... She's transitioning into a very successful Twitch stream career.

She's been streaming for 2 months. She made Twitch Partner within ONE month. That is absolutely unheard of in the streaming community. She is KILLING it with new followers joining. She's already on over 22k followers. Her streams bring in 1500+ active viewers per stream now.

What she's achieved in 2 months took some of the most popular streamers of today years to achieve....

I'm not trying to hype her up. I'm simply explaining that by Twitch streamer standards she is exploding and at this rate, within a year of her debut she will far outperform her OFs income.

She's losing the interest of people who was into her sex content. Now she's gaining some sub to her twitch about people who try to exist in her life by watching her pointless streaming. Good job to her, she did what she plan and i take my hat off to her.

But it's disappointing anyway

Just a novelty, soon the content will become repetitive and boring.

Just a novelty, soon the content will become repetitive and boring.
It's already is for the OF part. But like the bro said, Louisa wants to be like Amouranth. She knows that Amouranth have a load of white knight specially thru Twitch who are willing to buy anything from her, so Louisa want a piece of that.

It's already is for the OF part. But like the bro said, Louisa wants to be like Amouranth. She knows that Amouranth have a load of white knight specially thru Twitch who are willing to buy anything from her, so Louisa want a piece of that.
Exactly. That is 100% her gameplan. Use the 2 platforms to draw in new fans to OFs. Amouranth is consistently descibed by people as the most overrated OFs model... That hasn't stopped her from becoming one of the most successful and rich creators.... Wether you like it or not it's a successful business plan and just because we don't like it, it's kind of foolish to dismiss it as "just a novelty"... That's just being ignorant.

Exactly. That is 100% her gameplan. Use the 2 platforms to draw in new fans to OFs. Amouranth is consistently descibed by people as the most overrated OFs model... That hasn't stopped her from becoming one of the most successful and rich creators.... Wether you like it or not it's a successful business plan and just because we don't like it, it's kind of foolish to dismiss it as "just a novelty"... That's just being ignorant.
Definitely Amouranth totally understood her audience, she play that " angelic, sweetie, waifu " type of girl that all the nerds on Twitter are craving for. Louisa have already took that route 2 years ago, when started to do more cosplay, more nerd stuff, she even did couple Ahegao faces.

Business is business. Personally i don't like it because i'm more an old gen dude, i was in love of Louisa from 2019 to 2021, but it is what it is.

On discussion, not too familiar but back during like 2019-2022, wasn’t Amouranth like one of those models who DIDN’T show everything or do explicit? Or was she always that hardcore? Most models I know go this route of being teases and then they eventually have to cross over, or they just stand their ground due to their personal reasons or pay being enough, and never go hardcore.

As someone who doesn’t know her content, I can look on the top thread which is hers now and see straight up dildos, asshole spread open(pixelated) and her being bent over with a cock on her ass.

If she’s just using streaming as a funnel for business, but keeps going the hardcore route, I’m fine with it! Just don’t want the hardcore direction to stop in favor of 2019 era glamour magazine style shots

I will say though, I do miss the 2019-2020 quality of her content. If she did some of the nasty joi dirty talk stuff now with those cameras and outfits, would be super cool.

Yes some does that, like they started doing nudity, some do hardcore stuff.. Until they reach a fanbase and then they stop and try to drag their community into the streaming and making them pay to talk them without being obligated to do hardcore again.

Louisa kinda did the same, she went from being an regular IG girl, to having an OF, then starting a YT channel and now she's on Twitch..

Yes some does that, like they started doing nudity, some do hardcore stuff.. Until they reach a fanbase and then they stop and try to drag their community into the streaming and making them pay to talk them without being obligated to do hardcore again.

Louisa kinda did the same, she went from being an regular IG girl, to having an OF, then starting a YT channel and now she's on Twitch..
Too many platforms to follow. I’m like you, keep it old school with no interests in following streams or other fluff time filling content. Just my opinion.

Still hope for real anal content from her eventually. That’s my biggest dream. That video she did of basically light ass jobbing a dildo was pretty cool.

Too many platforms to follow. I’m like you, keep it old school with no interests in following streams or other fluff time filling content. Just my opinion.

Still hope for real anal content from her eventually. That’s my biggest dream. That video she did of basically light ass jobbing a dildo was pretty cool.
The day she will enter a dildo in her pussy then for me it will be completed.. So anal i think me and you will be grand pa when that day will come eventually lmao

Back
Top Bottom