MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Request - Twitch - ⠀𝕏⠀ - Lorien Gugich | Loriipops | Page 2 | SimpCity Forums

Request Twitch ⠀𝕏⠀ Lorien Gugich | Loriipops

1alliance5

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

hello loves, from your natural gothic witch mother 🔮

I was having a giggle because I just finished mowing the lawns in my sweat pants and tank top right before dressing into this sexy silk set. I can be both buff and sultry ✨️

If you want more from this set please let me know 😊

1alliance5

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Hey all!! 😍

So, the time has come! I have sat with this decision for a few days now, and I believe I am ready to move on from OnlyFans.

I know some of you may be disappointed, sad, maybe even happy! But I would love to go into more detail on why I came on this platform, how it (and you) has helped me grow, and why I am leaving.

I had mentioned in a few places, that my self confidence was quite low. I felt like going out of my comfort zone, trying something new, coming out of my shell, around a community that I have trusted for many years, would benefit me. And it did. It has been one of the best decisions I have made in recent years.

External validation is lovely, it can help aide you to feel good. BUT, the goodness that remains comes from within. By opening myself up and becoming vulnerable with my body, I learned how beautiful I am perceived by strangers, and friends alike. This boosted me, to look at myself with more compassion. And so with each picture I posted, even the more risqué ones in DM's, I began to understand myself a whole lot more intimately.

Some things I posted made me feel wonderful, others made me question "should I have sent that" 😄 but I have zero regrets. It's through this exercise that I know myself, that much more.

I also learned about men, and their intricate sexuality and desires. You are all so interesting to me. There is something so primal, raw, and real to be found. I have gained a new, distinct appreciation for all of you, and I accept all of you.

There was a time when I would look at women on this platform (or others like it) and wince. I would look down on them. But that really came from my own insecurities. I am so glad, that I no longer have those insecurities, and that's why I was able to join OF and open up, accept and experience everything the way that I did. I now have a more tangible respect for women who express their bodies, and sex workers, because of this experience.

It's all good vibes, baby!

I am going through a spiritual awakening, and you have all been part of it. OnlyFans was part of it.

The reason I am leaving, isn't because of anything bad that happened. It's not due to me regretting anything. I simply have taken and learned from this, what I needed to. I no longer feel the urge to keep posting. Not for validation, not for self confidence, or any of that. And that signifies to me that I am content in leaving it as it is.

I just want to say a huge thank you for being here. Being SO respectful beyond my wildest imagination, and being down to earth. We are all sexual creatures. It's silly to oppress ourselves of this very nature that we have within all of us.

Bless you all! I will be deleting my OnlyFans within the next week or so. I also want to remind you, please do not take any of my pictures from this site and put them elsewhere. It is illegal and I will haunt you in my afterlife.

Much Love,

Lorii ❤️

Ava Max

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 8, 2023
"(strictly no nudity, please don't ask)" gg. no point subbing