• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Lola Zieta - Discussion thread

I wish y'all would explain how you know it's a deepfake or AI generated. While i'm not opposed to the idea, I feel for the sake of the era we live in due to general internet stupidity and misinformation, we really need to start citing sources or at the very least point out key points that cause us to believe this. Otherwise we just get an echo chamber. We've got a whole thread already on this forum of people who completely believe a woman, who has bare vagina pictures, actually has a penis.

Again, while i'm not arguing the possibility that it could be AI generated, I see 100% opinions and 0% facts with the sort-of exception of Saprnan's post, whom I did my own research on and found it to be accurate.

I wish y'all would explain how you know it's a deepfake or AI generated. While i'm not opposed to the idea, I feel for the sake of the era we live in due to general internet stupidity and misinformation, we really need to start citing sources or at the very least point out key points that cause us to believe this. Otherwise we just get an echo chamber. We've got a whole thread already on this forum of people who completely believe a woman, who has bare vagina pictures, actually has a penis.

Again, while i'm not arguing the possibility that it could be AI generated, I see 100% opinions and 0% facts with the sort-of exception of Saprnan's post, whom I did my own research on and found it to be accurate.
It's simply a fake nude generator. You can provide a picture of someone wearing a bikini, and in a second, it removes the clothing. That's what it's all about.
We've got a whole thread already on this forum of people who completely believe a woman, who has bare vagina pictures, actually has a penis.
By the way, she's a real woman, I can assure you of that because I have a friend who was also her friend when she was in college.

I'm sorry, I missed your point. Okay, how do we know if it was fake or not? First, the post came from a fraudulent or fake account, as proven by Angelchan, an Indonesian cosplayer. Second, I always stay updated about her through my local community. Third, she's never updated her OnlyFans, simply because the perpetrator doesn't have access to it.

Last edited:

Try to use some free deepnude app and you'll see that they almost always generate the same type of boobs, which in my opinion always look too 'perfect' and looks like a 3D character rendering. No skin details, no sagging boobs, no imperfections whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom