Recommend Lochnessa93

anonimas

Archivist of the Erotic
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Name: Lochnessa93
Platforms: OF / fansly
Price: Regular $10 (subscribed when it was discounted to $4)
PPV: Some
Post Frequency: Very active, almost daily pics or vids
Categories: Thicc, solo, toys, anal, big boobs, masturbation
Verdict: Recommended
Link:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
or
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

I've been subscribed a month to Lochnessa93's Onlyfans, a beautiful tall brunette goddess with massive boobs and thicc legs/ass (100% natural body). She has tattoos but not an abundance so it's not really a distraction. I love tattooed women but it's a turn off for some people. She has a gorgeous face and a perfect body in my opinion. Her body shape is similar to another favorite of mine called BigTittyGothEgg but she is way taller. I subscribed because there was a discount and not a lot of stuff of hers is leaked online. It was definitely worth it. She has hundreds and hundreds of pics and videos. Some of the vids are 30 second previews but she also posts longer vid on her timeline. Also, if you are set to rebill, she sends out a lot of full vids through the DM's. Sometimes these long vids appear on the timeline a couple months later. She does customs too but I didn't try it. Her videos are mostly masturbation but she uses several types of toys, sometimes she dp's or uses a fuck machine and other times she uses more BDSM stuff like nipple clamps, gags, pussy pumps etc... Her orgasms are real, you can see all the contractions and everything. Also, she experiments a lot with hair, sometimes she has lots of pubes and even armpit hair, sometimes she is 100% shaved everywhere. There is lots of variety in her content and she seems to interact with people a lot. I would love to see her do BG content but I do not think it will happen. I usually get bored with solo content creators but she offers lots of variety and never shoves PPV content in our face. The PPV is there but it's not her main business model like some of the annoying content creators who make you pay for anything above 30 seconds. If you see that she is doing a sale and you are tempted by it, I say just go for it. I would probably resub in a couple months even if it is full price. Apparently, her fansly has exclusive content but I haven't tried it.
FTjaSBDWAAEboIx.jpg:large