EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

OnlyFans Teen LittleGee / xxLittlegeexx

georgiastonex - August the 26th 2022

Georgia said:
Debut Of My First B/G/G Sextape 😉

Me and Sandy have been so horny recently that we decided to fuck the camera man! 😆 to get him nice and hard we started by kissing each other and sucking on each other’s nipples 😈

I let him fuck me first, it felt so good 🥵 but after a while I just wanted to see Sandy get fucked… I ate her out to get her wet and ready for his cock 💦 I loved hearing her moans whilst she was being pounded 🥰

We then gave him a double blowjob that ended with a thick facial and cum swap 😋 (26:28)

Ps. my longest video yet!
@sandyinlace

Download links:

Last edited by a moderator:
georgiastonex - October the 28th 2022

Georgia said:
Sensual Fairy Pussy Eating 🧚‍♀️

You guys have been waiting patiently for this video 🥰 watch us admire and play each other’s bodies. We got so intimate 🥵 and took in turns being the centre of attention. See closeups of us licking each others pussy’s until we cum 😋 (14:30)

@huntingharrietofficialx @veronika_violet

Filmed by @cutepowerlegs

(video is discounted for Halloween Weekend 🎃)

Download links:

georgiastonex - December the 24th 2022

Georgia said:
Merry Christmas Eve 🎄

I wanted to do something special! Below are 3 festive Christmas videos from last year! I've bundled them all up and discounted them for you 🥰 I decided to be on the naughty list this year, since Santa couldn't put me under your tree 😈

Let me know which video you get off to first, and which one is your favourite! 😚

$10 - Naughty Elf plays with self (14:17)
$10 - Christmas Dildo Ride (14:33)🔥
$10 - Christmas Blowjob + Festive Facial (11:03)

Download links:

Last edited:
georgiastonex - January the 27th 2023

Georgia said:
I can’t believe my girl crush @strawberrymilk_xoxo came to visit me 🥺 I wanted to really set the mood, so I laid a blanket down and started a fire.. 💓

We kiss and make out, and her hands felt so good over me 🥰 We finally strip and take turns making each other cum 😈

I love when she visits, I can’t wait to show you what we filmed next 😉

Download links:

georgiastonex - June the 21st 2023

Georgia said:
Professor Garlick Roleplay 🪄 I got accused of being a lesbian at Hogwarts.. So I’ve decided to try cock for the first time 😳 It was my first time sucking a cock so I had to make sure to take things nice and slow at first 👀 Once I got comfortable with it.. I had so much fun, I took his cock as far into my throat as I possibly could before turning around and getting on top of him 🙊 I slid his cock inside of me and it stretched my pussy out perfectly.. It was felt so good I got so creamy as I rode him 😈 Once he couldn't handle it anymore he shot his load deep inside of my pussy filling me up with a big creampie 🧡 (14:52)

Download links:

georgiastonex - December the 19th 2023

Georgia said:
Something about being around @bbluesky makes me so horny 😩 We were watching videos on the couch and she just looked so irresistible… I couldn’t keep my hands off of her! And lucky for me, she didn’t mind 😈 We stripped our clothes off and spent some time admiring each others bodies, but the real fun began when we brought out the double ended dildo 🥵 We fucked passionately in the scissoring position and then bent over in doggy, going harder and faster until we made each other cum hard right there in the living room 💦 x

Download links:

georgiastonex - November the 25th 2023

Georgia said:
Three times the girls means three times the fun, right? 🧡 @skyexaurora and I were enjoying some alone time when @CatKitty21 walked in and decided to join 🙈 Making out, eating each others pussies, using toys… It’s safe to say we definitely knew how to make each other cum 😈 I have a feeling this is going to leave you fantasizing about us for weeks 🤭 x

Download links:

georgiastonex - November the 10th 2023

Georgia said:
I can’t stop thinking about how much I enjoyed going live yesterday 🧡 I loved spending quality time with everyone and having some naughty fun 🙈 If you missed it or just want it to be yours to keep… Here’s your chance! 😋 x

Download links:

georgiastonex - June the 30th 2023

Georgia said:
Professor Garlick Roleplay 🪄 I got accused of being a lesbian at Hogwarts.. So I’ve decided to try cock for the first time 😳 It was my first time sucking a cock so I had to make sure to take things nice and slow at first 👀 Once I got comfortable with it.. I had so much fun, I took his cock as far into my throat as I possibly could before turning around and getting on top of him 🙊 I slid his cock inside of me and it stretched my pussy out perfectly.. It was felt so good I got so creamy as I rode him 😈 Once he couldn't handle it anymore he shot his load deep inside of my pussy filling me up with a big creampie 🧡 (14:52)

Download links:

georgiastonex - December the 21th 2023

Georgia said:
I had way too much fun with these girls… There’s no way I could resist letting you in on the experience 🧡 We stripped out of our cute pajamas to tease you, showing off our bodies while we admire one another 🙈 But things escalated quickly and before we knew it, we were using our fingers and tongues to make each other cum 😳 Now it’s your turn to make a big mess though 💦 x

Download links:

georgiastonex - August the 12th 2022

Georgia said:
Hi baby! Thank you so much for that tip! I'm so happy to see that you want to see some more of my content! 🥰 I would like to start with a smaller bundle at first, and I can send the last three for you once payment clears 😇 Does that sound okay to you?! Here's 4 videos to get you started that you asked for! Which one do you think you'll watch first? 😈 x

$14 - Two girl blowjob w/ facial with funsized toy (13:58)
$14 - @Bethanyrose First 2 Girl Blowjob with me! + Cumswap🔥(17:27)
$14 - @Strawberrymilk_xoxo aka MAYA’S FIRST EVER 2 GIRL BJ (21:18)

Download links:

Back
Top Bottom