EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Reddit Lioness in the Rain

litr2.png
litr1.png

litr3.png

Here's an updated version of AF1228's complete collection. This new complete collection should include all her photos available from Hutt as well as some fairly rare photos from Tumblr and Reddit. It looks like some of the recent uploads are screenshots rather than original photos, so I hope we can get the originals uploaded soon.

Torrent:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:a4caa979318c87fc333bbd3e07431e34a55a1284&dn=LionessInTheRain+-+Images&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce

It includes the following changes to the Hutt section:
  • Image information such as subject and tags have been relocated into the metadata fields in order to shorten the filenames.
  • Sets have been reorganized into a more intuitive chronological order based on setting, similarity, and metadata. They are not official.
  • "Photos" and "Photos (Sorted by Sets)" folders are removed to avoid duplicates and because we have all the data we need to replicate these folders from the "Photos (Sets)" folder.
AF1228's collages have been included because I think they are very tastefully done.

The following photos come from an unknown source. If you can provide the source for any of these photos, please send me a message so that we can place them into the appropriate folders:

On a sad note, and I would normally hesitate to mention this, but after careful investigation of her photos, I have arrived at the disappointing conclusion that most of her images are fraudulent. In many of her earlier, since-deleted photos on Reddit, her figure appears conspicuously different, with her breasts noticably flatter and her hips less accentuated. Furthermore, many of her photos display substantial evidence that she employs extensive use of Photoshop's "Liquify" feature to achieve the hourglass shape. I would invite you to carefully consider the differences between the following two photos as just one example, but there are many others:

Last edited:
Thanks for the assembling a photo collection, figured id post my video archive, if im missing something, please let me know

https://bunkrrr.org/a/9zwEsV70

You're probably right that the photos are enhanced in some ways, but i think its safe to assume most girls are also doing similar stuff, and often much more, so to describe them as fraudulent seems a bit harsh. Video is more difficult to manipulate and they show her figure still being fairly stunning...
Here's an updated version of AF1228's complete collection. This new complete collection should include all her photos available from Hutt as well as some fairly rare photos from Tumblr and Reddit.

It includes the following changes to the Hutt section:
  • Image information such as subject and tags have been relocated into the metadata fields in order to shorten the filenames.
  • Sets have been reorganized into a more intuitive chronological order based on setting, similarity, and metadata. They are not official.
  • "Photos" and "Photos (Sorted by Sets)" folders are removed to avoid duplicates and because we have all the data we need to replicate these folders from the "Photos (Sets)" folder.
AF1228's collages have been included because I think they are very tastefully done.

The following photos come from an unknown source. If you can provide the source for any of these photos, please send me a message so that we can place them into the appropriate folders:

One final note, and I would normally hesitate to mention this, but after careful investigation of her photos, I have arrived at the disappointing conclusion that most of her images are fraudulent. In many of her earlier, since-deleted photos on Reddit, her figure appears conspiciously different. Furthermore, many of her photos display substantial evidence that she employs extensive use of Photoshop's "Liquify" feature to achieve the hourglass shape. I would invite you to carefully consider the differences between the following two photos as just one example, but there are many others:

v3nomLibrary / Archive

"This is a Collection / archive of this thread, personal scrape and/or other sources."

Attention: This Post will most likely not contain NEW content. This is an Archive!

✅ 95% No duplicates.
👍 No ZIP Files.
👍 Static Naming.
🚫 No editing, No foreign watermarks or advertising. Clean content only!
🚫 No Updates

LITR / Lioness IN The Rain

📷 Images 📷

< 1'232 Files >< 112 MB >

🎥 Videos 🎥

< 13 Files >< 119 MB >

Enjoy :peepoClap:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom