EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lily Hosea Discussion Thread

Was there ever a video of the livestream anywhere?
she never sent it because her gf was in it (not doing anything but talking) and her gf didn't have an onlyfans so it was a violation of the terms of service. i'm sure someone screen recorded, but to my knowledge it hasn't leaked. All the same, if it leaked, i'd bet she wouldn't even consider doing another live like that.

she never sent it because her gf was in it (not doing anything but talking) and her gf didn't have an onlyfans so it was a violation of the terms of service. i'm sure someone screen recorded, but to my knowledge it hasn't leaked. All the same, if it leaked, i'd bet she wouldn't even consider doing another live like that.
she did a live a few weeks ago in a pool with her friends, I think it was actually her friends account and they were taking money to do things. She eventually went topless but they were asking for ridiculous amounts of money

she did a live a few weeks ago in a pool with her friends, I think it was actually her friends account and they were taking money to do things. She eventually went topless but they were asking for ridiculous amounts of money
Can you share her friends account, might follow it. Hopefully that live leaks or at least becomes a ppv.

I have been waiting on anything from her friend cigfried for fucking ever. Idk if they are still friends but they loved together and I know cig filmed some of her content. Honestly shocked there hasn't been even a little something.

Does anyone know if her ppvs are good? Was looking to buy a few but I don’t want to buy them and they end up being IG post
I bought one of her $5 or $6 dollar PPV's a while back, a video. It was so bad I didn't even bother downloading it. Then her agency started pestering me with messages. Apparently she still makes good content, but the prices are all over the map. I mean what was shared last night was great! But I'm curious how much it cost and what he had to say to get that sent. I haven't seen any good 6 min vids in my messages.

got a notification that she went live earlier, did anyone catch it?
It was shit. She played some q&a card game with another OF girl. She wasn't even responding to comments let alone showing anything. No one even tipped from what I saw. You missed nothing, but a big time suck.

finally decided to unsub from her OF. she has literally never posted anything interesting on her wall since making the new account and the spam messages have legit gotten out of hand from whoever the fuck runs her account

finally decided to unsub from her OF. she has literally never posted anything interesting on her wall since making the new account and the spam messages have legit gotten out of hand from whoever the fuck runs her account
her posts are so weird, whichever agency is in charge of her account is even worse than the normal bad ones. seemingly an indian call center pulling random phrases out of a hat

Back
Top Bottom