EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lily Hosea Discussion Thread

Anyone have any recordings of her lives? She always posts about them right before she goes live and then charges crazy amounts for a recording.

And by "she" I mean the agency she hired to run her page lmao

Anyone have any recordings of her lives? She always posts about them right before she goes live and then charges crazy amounts for a recording.

are the lives free to join?

I made it on her last live, there was nothing worth recording, you didn't miss a thing. She said she does lives that she charges for and shows more. She also said that she can't send out her first live because her roommate was in it and she didn't have an OF. Now she has an inactive OF so if she's in another live, she'll be able to send it.

is any of her new "agency"content nude? the descriptions are vague af
Nothing that I have seen or bought has been anywhere close to nude, though her last live that she apparently cant send out anymore did have nudity.

does anyone know how much that live is going for on her page? (with nudity supposedly). also, does anyone have her old videos

There's a lot of nude content available on this girl, what are you guys talking about lol. I also want to see that video with the butt plug!!

There's a lot of nude content available on this girl, what are you guys talking about lol. I also want to see that video with the butt plug!!
she stopped posting nude content almost completely on her new account. her old account had some but it wasn't a ton. also link on the butt plug? i don't remember that

I think the only way we're ever going to get anything of value out of her is if she goes live again. I hope people will start asking about that and maybe the foreign agency will eventually pass the message on.

I think the only way we're ever going to get anything of value out of her is if she goes live again. I hope people will start asking about that and maybe the foreign agency will eventually pass the message on.

Was there ever a video of the livestream anywhere?

Back
Top Bottom