EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Lily Alcott | yungllamacita - Discussion Thread

Idk if this is the right thread but I didn't wanna be the guy who bumps a content thread without any actual content to share so I'm here instead. Either way I needa ask, has her asshole joi video been shared?
(preview here: https://coomer.party/onlyfans/user/lilyalcott/post/476024475)

That thing is absolutely amazing and she hardly ever touches it. She's got a plug now though so here's hoping I guess lol

Anyone still got the links for part 2 of the patio scene with troy? It was up and got deleted?

She’s got a video with Jonny Sins coming out…I didn’t hate her stuff with Troy, but this should be some proper dicking for her.

I’d rather see her do g/g than fuck famous dudes, but maybe that’s just me.

She’s got a video with Jonny Sins coming out…I didn’t hate her stuff with Troy, but this should be some proper dicking for her.

I’d rather see her do g/g than fuck famous dudes, but maybe that’s just me.
I think that's because we never got a full scn. The first one had three cuts but the last never got leaked (I heard it was a creampie) and the last scn with troy started at basically when he was about to cum which leads me to think she just used that time to basically cheat on her bf and she just deleted a lot of the footage(or didn't record) due to not wanting her bf to see.
But Johnny is a pro so he will most likely just release it in full while she might do her stunt(saw she was charging to see early). But hey u never know.

Which I should ask anyone got the last part of her first time with troy?

I'm excited for the Johnny Sins collab. He knows how to lay pipe better than Francisco. Hopefully it'll be a bit more interesting.

I think that's because we never got a full scn. The first one had three cuts but the last never got leaked (I heard it was a creampie) and the last scn with troy started at basically when he was about to cum which leads me to think she just used that time to basically cheat on her bf and she just deleted a lot of the footage(or didn't record) due to not wanting her bf to see.
But Johnny is a pro so he will most likely just release it in full while she might do her stunt(saw she was charging to see early). But hey u never know.
Troy "doesn't do" creampies, according to himself in another video. He pulls out before he cums and then uses cum lube to make it look like he did. They may sell it as a creampie video but guaranteed the video cuts before they actually show anything.

Troy "doesn't do" creampies, according to himself in another video. He pulls out before he cums and then uses cum lube to make it look like he did. They may sell it as a creampie video but guaranteed the video cuts before they actually show anything.
I mean sure. But I saw the vid cause it got posted and it has a cut..... but it came back after an idk looks like it was a creampie 😂😂😂 could be wrong

I mean sure. But I saw the vid cause it got posted and it has a cut..... but it came back after an idk looks like it was a creampie 😂😂😂 could be wrong
It's lube that's specifically made to look like cum. That's why there's a cut. That's what Troy does. I've seen the video (and pictures) from that scene too.

Back
Top Bottom