EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat LilMochiDoll - Discussion Thread

I think it's a trend now for women to claim they have autism, self diagnosing themselves. Whether she actually has it, I don't know.
thats not really a thing. it was previously thought that girls were very rarely autistic, though with modern research and data we’ve found it’s actually about a 2 boys to 1 girl ratio. because of this, and the diagnostic criteria for girls being both different and relatively new, the majority of autistic females actually get diagnosed later in life, as opposed to how it’s typically in childhood for males. obviously, there are always going to be people out there who falsely claim to have disorder a or b, but there’s scientific evidence as to why women are more often being diagnosed with autism nowadays. sorry for rant, i’m autistic myself lmao

thats not really a thing. it was previously thought that girls were very rarely autistic, though with modern research and data we’ve found it’s actually about a 2 boys to 1 girl ratio. because of this, and the diagnostic criteria for girls being both different and relatively new, the majority of autistic females actually get diagnosed later in life, as opposed to how it’s typically in childhood for males. obviously, there are always going to be people out there who falsely claim to have disorder a or b, but there’s scientific evidence as to why women are more often being diagnosed with autism nowadays. sorry for rant, i’m autistic myself lmao
no i'm not saying there aren't autistic girls, i'm just saying girls are faking disabilities (autism, tourette, etc) on social media. but who knows. cheers

isn't one of those scooby ppvs she uploaded a reupload?

Pretty sure we are just not getting the updates as of right now. There is a bg video from early September that is still missing. She also mentioned she has a lot planned for halloween.

Pretty sure we are just not getting the updates as of right now. There is a bg video from early September that is still missing. She also mentioned she has a lot planned for halloween.
Dang that’s sad lol. Would love to see her getting fucked in whatever costumes she’s doing

Does anyone else just not find her hot anymore? Or like just everything seems so forced? Idk I just can’t enjoy this crap. Just my opinion though. I check in on this thread from time to time
You're not the only one. When she first started she was really hot. She keeps gaining weight and just looks like she's not putting an effort anymore. I check back too to see if she gets back in shape, but doesn't look like it's gonna happen since I guess her other fans don't seem to find. I got 'clowned' for pointing out that she gained weight, but she clearly has

You're not the only one. When she first started she was really hot. She keeps gaining weight and just looks like she's not putting an effort anymore. I check back too to see if she gets back in shape, but doesn't look like it's gonna happen since I guess her other fans don't seem to find. I got 'clowned' for pointing out that she gained weight, but she clearly ha
If you think her gaining weight is a bad thing then I don’t know what to tell you. You got clowned on because her body looks just fine. Now if your preference is girls that are extremely slim then say that but don’t act like this girl became unattractive because of “weight gain”

If you think her gaining weight is a bad thing then I don’t know what to tell you. You got clowned on because her body looks just fine. Now if your preference is girls that are extremely slim then say that but don’t act like this girl became unattractive because of “weight gain”
People like different things - I don't know why that's so difficult for some people on here to understand. She definitely gained weight, and continues to do so - that's a fact. Some, like you, don't mind it or even like it. Others like me prefer her the way she was when she started her Onlyfans. I wouldn't call that "extremely slim" but whatever, that's subjective. I was responding to the other guy who was saying he didn't find her attractive anymore, and I agreed. This is a discussion thread :rolleyes:

Just for curiosity... are there videos of her involving actual sex or a list compilation?

Last edited:
Does anyone else just not find her hot anymore? Or like just everything seems so forced? Idk I just can’t enjoy this crap. Just my opinion though. I check in on this thread from time to time
Nah I'm with you. She looks like she fakes her enjoyment most of the time. Plus she puts on that infantilised "I'm just a kid uwu" act in all her content and I find it extremely off putting and borderline creepy.

Like the girl is 2 or 3 years past legal age and I still feel like I'm on a watch list because of how she behaves.

Nah I'm with you. She looks like she fakes her enjoyment most of the time. Plus she puts on that infantilised "I'm just a kid uwu" act in all her content and I find it extremely off putting and borderline creepy.

Like the girl is 2 or 3 years past legal age and I still feel like I'm on a watch list because of how she behaves.
Wdym? I don't get that last bit personally, weirdly enough i think the feeling of that comes from her autism (i think she's autistic) and she probably hypes that up a bit.

100% withyou on that faking bit though. It's kind of why i only ever really enjoy her solo pics and videos

Back
Top Bottom