EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat LeynaInu - MissyPwns

That stream leak was an oof to put it nicely. Even her normal streams are more bearable then that for me compared to that ^_^" Still nice body and all, but i can see why people are not really interested in buying her stuff anymore
bro her twitch streams are hotter for me than her of lol

I know, same here. Which is a bit funny as you'd expect the paid stuff to be hotter then the free stuff instead of the other way around
I get a sense, if people are donating in bigger amounts for doing less, she just isnt being pushed enough to be hotter in OF vs public stream. Geez, she got a $1,000 donation for a no-strip strip? wtf? And lets be clear, if a girl can make as much money as possible without needing to get sluttier they will always choose that path. So, i gotta blame her OF subbers. They are encouraging her to continue to be less hot.

Naturally, when the money dries up she will be forced to get sluttier so as to keep her "good life" lifestyle going because she got a taste that there are guys that would donate crazy amounts. Apparently this money train of hers still hasnt run out or its still at a level that keeps her comfy.

she ain't hitting those numbers anymore.. She had to beg for an hour on live today just to hit goal... Sad grind it was
so she got something like 400 i hope these simps understand that the only way to get more is to stop sending her money and the proof is when her shit patreon died she opened an of i literally remember when she say she wouldn't open an of look at her now

so she got something like 400 i hope these simps understand that the only way to get more is to stop sending her money and the proof is when her shit patreon died she opened an of
LOL! I remember that too. She opened her OF literally the next day when her $500 god tier on patreon wasn't fulfilled for the very first time during that new month cycle. And it was only then we got to see her totally nude (in a different way) for the very first time (via OF) -- close up cooch and all -- using a dildo (badly) in mp4 format (not that low res gif shit she was peddling on patreon)! Wonderful surprise day that was for sure!

i literally remember when she say she wouldn't open an of look at her now
Spot on again. I remember that too. she went on saying she had to remain true to herself and that would not be her. lol! slut!

Last edited:
Well, januari always tends to be the lowest for this kind of income so she might be hoping it will pick up again after januari. If it does, she will keep doing the lame content that she is doing at the moment and otherwise she will either have to improve and be "sluttier" or find a different way to support her life-style again. It is why i hope that it won't pick up after januari

Well, januari always tends to be the lowest for this kind of income so she might be hoping it will pick up again after januari. If it does, she will keep doing the lame content that she is doing at the moment and otherwise she will either have to improve and be "sluttier" or find a different way to support her life-style again. It is why i hope that it won't pick up after januari
pov
ss1e0fcb5f35be2a15.md.jpg

I prefer her asmr streams tbh and miss the more Lewd YouTube videos she did. I think she looks better with clothes on and also seems to forget how to act sexy the more naked she is lol
lol agreed. She looks great in her low cut tops and her makeup done. it's like when she's naked she's hyper aware of it and her vibe comes off as either trying too hard or just being in her own head

Sounds like she might be starting to realize she can't be lazy anymore if she wants to keep her easy life.

That is because she is lazy yeah. Once she stops being lazy, she will either learn quickly to get good at it or lose her cosy life quickly

Look into the psychology of donating i guess. People donate ( pay ) without getting anything in return essentially when donating. Most of the time, it is just a self glorification thing where they want to be seen as generous, kind and so on. Then there are also the cases where they donate to easy their conscience, so that they can trick themselves into thinking they are making the world a better place and they are better people thanks to that.

Back
Top Bottom