EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Lena The Plug - LTP [Discussion]

I skimmed through it. It looked decent. Looked better than I expected but you could tell she was trying to be a little tame. Minus the creampie of course.

Ain’t no way she got creampied for her first scene lol. Idk what folks are talking about but she definitely was into fucking this dude than Adam. She barely broke eye contact.
Nah even close I've seen her almost pass out fucking Adam. Yall needa fuck more women if you can't tell the difference between over exaggerated enjoyment and genuine one but you also gotta remember that Adam knows her body and spots best.

Overall it was a pretty good scene though despite her not being 100% into it, but I think it’s bc she felt a little bad maybe? But you already know there’s going to be another scene and I bet she’s gonna loosen up and enjoy herself that’s my 2 cents at least.

Overall it was a pretty good scene though despite her not being 100% into it, but I think it’s bc she felt a little bad maybe? But you already know there’s going to be another scene and I bet she’s gonna loosen up and enjoy herself that’s my 2 cents at least.
Yh but the hype gonna die down rather quickly

Yh but the hype gonna die down rather quickly
I agree 100% she def won’t see this level of hype ever again this was kind of a one time thing because it was the first time another man has fucked her on camera and Adam basically became a trending meme for the entire build up, however Lena is hot as fuck so her being able to fuck other dudes is def gonna help her career tremendously cuz a lot of people still would like to see her get blacked multiple times and actually be into it.

I agree 100% she def won’t see this level of hype ever again this was kind of a one time thing because it was the first time another man has fucked her on camera and Adam basically became a trending meme for the entire build up, however Lena is hot as fuck so her being able to fuck other dudes is def gonna help her career tremendously cuz a lot of people still would like to see her get blacked multiple times and actually be into it.
Def agree and just because it will not have the hype doesn't mean they wouldn't still make alot of money.

Back
Top Bottom