Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

BATELEUR

Drink Up Me Hearties!
Aug 31, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
PPV - June 2024

Attention horny Jerk Off Instructions coming 🚨 including sound and video proof of me getting horny (off camera sound of very wet pussy and on camera wet spot on thong while caressing myself between my legs)
I just thought that I want to see how you cum for me and what better way than to tell you where to cum? I’m just wearing a nude thong and presenting you lots of areas where you should and could cum but presenting you the best at the end (my mouth and tits) but in the process I really got wet and horny and I thought maybe you’ll like this and this would make you horny as well. Just imagine I’d stand in front of you telling you how to stroke it and the just before you cum I’ll just sit on your cock and let you cum inside of me. Would you do it?

Last edited:

supremeblondee

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 17, 2024
IMG_25395bf6e9d82362073c.jpg
IMG_25383a68369cb6bf4c75.jpg
IMG_254059922d6ac64cc057.jpg
IMG_254177004354c2952e9a.jpg
IMG_2542d341d4ef7d9736e4.jpg
IMG_25430e3863f4ef4f9097.jpg
IMG_25448cc7dc2f8b4ec0cf.jpg
IMG_2545be4e18140520d1fe.jpg
IMG_25469f71c9ef07ba9a93.jpg

BATELEUR

Drink Up Me Hearties!
Aug 31, 2022
PPV - June 2024

Do you believe me when I tell you that it turns me genuinely on to tease you and to film sexy little clips where I strip for you because I have such a good imagination that I keep imagining you watching it later with your hard throbbing cock in your hand? Because I mostly get horny through my mind and therefore I’m almost always horny and sometimes the touch of my satin blouse on my bare tits gets me going. Like today I put on my black nylon stay ups and my tiny black thong and a black satin blouse because I wanted to emulate the classic 90s movie girlfriend that stayed the night. And then the blouse made my nipples hard and I kept having these thoughts like I should strip for you but in the process I thought about you stroking it… your hand slowly caressing your cock, twisting softly at the tip… and that’s what made me so turned on especially as I added lotion to my big soft boobs and every touch sent shivers down my spine right between my legs. It was so bad I had to sit down with a pillow between my legs and I had to ride it to satisfy this need I had. I just wish it was you instead of a pillow. Ugh I’m horny again

BATELEUR

Drink Up Me Hearties!
Aug 31, 2022
Did you ever wonder what would happen if I were your busty secretary on a mission to seduce you? To set the scene: I’m waiting for you in your office after work ended. But instead of seeing me in my regular rather frumpy outfit (where you could still see my curly figure) I’m greeting you in my red silk robe and my black stay ups. You’re surprised but instantly turned on because you cannot see what’s underneath. Am I naked? Am I wearing sexy lingerie? You’re about to find out… you’re sitting in your chair and you just watch me, teasing you for a good while with lifting up the robe but you still can’t see what’s underneath. You open your pants and I can see that you already have an erection and you start to stroke your cock for me. I get turned on watching you, so I remove my first layer and underneath you can see my hot strappy bodysuit and underneath that you can see my boobs and a glimpse of my freshly trimmed bush. But wait until I remove the strappy bodysuit… I see your cock is already hard and throbbing and I can see the bulging veins and I keep thinking about speeding up my striptease to sit on it sooner but unfortunately I live for the tease and that’s what’s making me horny. After slowly undressing more you see that I’m wearing a very sheer and very thin bodysuit, it’s tiny really and you can see a lot more of my body… you’re on your chair and I can see your abs contracting so I know you’re ready for me. I’m getting naked and then I’m coming over to you and sitting on your cock taking it inch by inch until I’m completely stretched out and moaning… what are we doing next? I’m horny now after thinking about this scenario