• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
Today's PPV (original source quality, HEVC)

I absolutely used this video as foreplay to masturbating because I genuinely get horny while pillow riding. I chose sheer black tights and a sheer nylon top so you can see a lot of my bush and my backside which I later expose by ripping up the tights. As if they could even hold my big booty. But yeah, I rubbed my pussy on this pillow and maybe you can see which movement gave me the most feeling ;) ?

0hd4djif1atnf9lf7gqrq_source_HEVC.mp4_thumbs.md.jpg

Today's PPV (60 fps, 4k HEVC)

I was thinking about how I would seduce you if you were my window cleaner… that’s why I sat right behind the windows wearing just a red tiny dress that’s even less than sheer or fishnet, it’s just tiny strings that can’t contain my big soft boobs. You know they kind of get bigger at the end of the cycle, so they’re plump and my nipples are huge today. I focused on teasing myself and you because instead of cleaning the windows you just stood there with a huge erection while pretending to clean. But more attention on me. I’m showing you how I play with my nipples and I’m twisting and pinching and pulling because that makes me horny and I like you watching. You pretend to search something in your pocket but I knowww that you massage your boner in the rhythm of my tits bouncing and my nipples getting harder and harder. I’m moaning softly as I’m getting aroused and I see you’re close to cumming because your abs keep contracting and you’re moving your hand faster and faster. You see me watching and you want to give me a show so you pull out your hard veiny cock and show me the last strokes until you cum hard against the window… wow I’m horny now! Want to show me your reaction to the video after you’ve seen it?

0hd90215o7n7t53ekkxwc_zartprickelnd_f60_4k-HEVC.mp4_thumbs.md.jpg

Yesterdays PPV (original source quality). More or less all PPVs of this months are trash and the quality of her OF drastically decreased in my opinion. Now she even starts to sell blurry videos with bad autofocus like this one and is basically screwing her fans. You can't see previews of PPVs so you don't know what you get. I guess for good reason because otherwise she would not sell much. Currently I can't recommend to spend one single dollar on that OF :peepoLeave:

0hedfgdi6g39zwaa0luv0_source.mp4_thumbs.md.jpg

Back
Top Bottom