MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Leedah - Discussion | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Leedah - Discussion

PapaBless

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 14, 2021
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Her posts thread: https://simpcity.su/threads/leedah.12118

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Ive been following her onlyfans thread for a while and needed to rant. Holy shit this woman makes Amouranth looks like a saint. She had a 5 hour stream and made 1000 dollars and didnt get naked once or show any nudity at all. Her 1000 dollar goal literally said, "Remove pasties and nipple clamps" Plot twist she removed them and kept her shirt on!! Onlyfans is a joke for allowing this to happen constantly.

The craziest thing to me is this chick is like a 6 or a 7 if were being generous, nowhere near the level of Amouranth or these big onlyfans to be scamming like this. I wish people would wake up and stop giving these chicks money for nothing!

Dallaas

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 15, 2022
I thought she was kind of hot couple years ago when I saw her on Twitch doing ASMR. I was interested in her Onlyfans content. But my god I saw her recently and she fell off a cliff. She looked..ugly. She put on some weight and let herself go, Her views also greatly dropped.

BTW, I believe she is or at least was a mod for Amouranth which is pretty hilarious. When Amouranth was at Twitchcon, it was the first time they actually met.

Reactions: PapaBless

Infernus Jones

Diamond Tier
Sep 14, 2022
It feels like this girl got big for a second around 2021 cause all her YouTube videos were getting 1 million views. She leaned heavily into sexual and thirst trap ASMR. But now her views are like 10k a video and she only gets 50 people watching her on Twitch. Why? She looks like shit now. People thought she was this hot Egyptian girl with huge tits and an amazing ass but in reality she was a 4'11" pudgy Canadian chick with a huge nose and acne all over her face.

She only did a couple JOI videos and one where she played with a dildo a bit. Never sucked it. So even her OF content was lame.

Simp 214

Tier 3 Sub
May 6, 2023
Tbh of what i remember she was pretty upfront about how she wasn't gonna get naked on her i think Patreon back in the day, so that's not really a scam when she outright gives you a disclaimer warning you nothing she does is nude. When they do that imo it's fair play, it's way more than most girls on OF do tbh, guys just set up these expectations that regardless of what her disclaimers say she WILL eventually get nude and then get frustrated when it doesn't happen lol

Now why guys give them so much money regardless? I have no idea, too much money i guess lol

And she's not ugly at all no idea what you guys are on about, calm down from the blue balls and recognize that if you didn't find her attractive you wouldn't be here lol

Last edited: