EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Leahsunshine discussion thread

Everybody so focused on Bloom that Leah just quietly has a guy in her room even into the Ticket with nary a comment made LOL.
I know its impossible to find new content with leah like the last upload to CW was over 2 months ago whereas bloom seems to have a constant stream of content being uploaded granted most of it is old content but still

For those who might have caught the post concerning "Tech's" new twitter account and the associated OF, their CB account is now created. Nothing about when they might actually broadcast from it but it does exist.

Update: The CB account seems to have been deleted, who knows why. And there was a day or two where the Twitter was deleted, restored, deleted again, and now restored again. Who knows what's up with these two?https://chaturbate.com/in/?tour=7Bge&campaign=5T4Ru&room=latinmaple

Last edited:
I noticed she did a stream with scarla anything interesting to report from the show or not

Last edited:
I noticed she did a stream with scarla anything interesting to report from the show or not
2 streams now, one in Scarla's room and one in her own. No, not really. They did a milk & honey bath that was also bts photoshoot and last night a massage.

Back
Top Bottom