EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Leahsunshine discussion thread

So it seems we need to have a discussion thread to be able to have a conversation to I decided to make one
Oh thank goodness. Moderators do have their place but simply putting a note into the channel to let everyone know at once about the need for a discussion thread would have worked a lot better than just immediately deleting anything that didn't have a content link in it. Oh, and heads up for anyone that actually visits to hang out on Leah's CB, her next Lush/Dolce show is tentatively scheduled for the 29th. She'll be gone on a trip from the 20th-27th and probably won't be on cam for that week.

Oh thank goodness. Moderators do have their place but simply putting a note into the channel to let everyone know at once about the need for a discussion thread would have worked a lot better than just immediately deleting anything that didn't have a content link in it. Oh, and heads up for anyone that actually visits to hang out on Leah's CB, her next Lush/Dolce show is tentatively scheduled for the 29th. She'll be gone on a trip from the 20th-27th and probably won't be on cam for that week.
It's in the rules already though.
No discussion outside the discussion sections: General Discussion, Trans Discussions and Bate-papo | Tutoriais | Ajuda
:peepoShrug:

It's in the rules already though.
No discussion outside the discussion sections: General Discussion, Trans Discussions and Bate-papo | Tutoriais | Ajuda
:peepoShrug:
Well first off, I originally found the posting page on my phone which doesn't show the full url that might have clued me in. There were also several other comments already there that hadn't been removed yet at the time so no way to know discussion wasn't allowed. Another option might have been contacting Daz as the channel creator, pointing out the issue so he could have created this discussion thread right then, and then moving the discussion comments to the correct thread.

Well that's interesting. The June 20th ticket show that ended up on Camwhores likely came from my gofile folder. You can see in the bottom right that it carries her OF tag. So it's kind of double linked? LOL

Well that's interesting. The June 20th ticket show that ended up on Camwhores likely came from my gofile folder. You can see in the bottom right that it carries her OF tag. So it's kind of double linked? LOL
Did you make ticket show folder not public? Or is it just me :p

That's sad...i really hope we will get to see more of her shows.

I'm going to repost to the other page when I turn it back on with the bit about not posting them elsewhere since it's likely not everyone has visited here. Will have to shut it off again if it keeps happening though. I'm not risking any more than I already am getting myself cut off.

I'm going to repost to the other page when I turn it back on with the bit about not posting them elsewhere since it's likely not everyone has visited here. Will have to shut it off again if it keeps happening though. I'm not risking any more than I already am getting myself cut off.
That was a good decition if you ask me. Hope you will turn it on/post it somewhere else soon ;)

That was a good decition if you ask me. Hope you will turn it on/post it somewhere else soon ;)
Indeed, it's the reason why as great as it would be to share King tipper rewards with y'all, I can't since it would immediately identify who I am and get access cut off.

Indeed, it's the reason why as great as it would be to share King tipper rewards with y'all, I can't since it would immediately identify who I am and get access cut off.
Sounds fair. You may send the link or whatever in pvt if you like tho ;)
Ofc just joking. Do not take a risk of being indetified. Best for you mate for your great work with sharing anyway.

I really hope we will get access to her private shows again :)

Obviously the content the gets the most attention is her performances with Bloom, a simple look at CW will tell you that. Unfortunately, and I'll state from the start that I don't know the WHY, in conversation with Leah the other day she said "When I'm with Bloom then that helps a lot, but I don't think we'll be on together again for a very very long time". I had commented on the money she makes allowing her to take trips like her current one and that quote followed her saying she doesn't really make enough as a solo performer.
Now she did follow that the other option would be for her to travel, implying for her to perform with other cam models. Just don't know how likely that will be to happen though. Just thought everyone might like the update while we're waiting for more shows.

Obviously the content the gets the most attention is her performances with Bloom, a simple look at CW will tell you that. Unfortunately, and I'll state from the start that I don't know the WHY, in conversation with Leah the other day she said "When I'm with Bloom then that helps a lot, but I don't think we'll be on together again for a very very long time". I had commented on the money she makes allowing her to take trips like her current one and that quote followed her saying she doesn't really make enough as a solo performer.
Now she did follow that the other option would be for her to travel, implying for her to perform with other cam models. Just don't know how likely that will be to happen though. Just thought everyone might like the update while we're waiting for more shows.
We're waiting not only for new shows but also for some older ones which has not been leaked yet 😎

On the plus side of Leah going off on her own either to return home or travel elsewhere, there's always the possibility of her camming with someone new and other than her best friend and that has the potential to go in very interesting directions. After all, she let Nataly get away with quite a bit in the Nov 19th/20th show which shows that there is the potential for her to go further.

Did anything occur during Leah big celebration stream yesterday or not much

Did anything occur during Leah big celebration stream yesterday or not much
Not really a whole lot. A few grazing caresses that definitely got a rise out of Leah during the Ticket but otherwise not anything we haven't seen before.

Back
Top Bottom