EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lauren Dascalo Discussion

What is even more hilarious is that Ashley Danielle is pretty well known. She has nearly 400k on Instagram and hasn't managed to have her account deleted 5 times like Lauren. Her Onlyfans is about the same size as Lauren with 81k likes. So it is not like LD just took some obscure creator that people would not know or recognize. How on earth did LD's management team think they could get away with this when Ashley Danielle's content is well known and people can easily compare the pics?

She definitely should be reported.

innocent of you to think that, she is quite capable of blocking the account of the person who says that, in an old forum a guy said that she is very arrogant, so you can expect this kind of reaction

It's true, I even spoke out about some shit of hers in a Reddit community and I got banned so fast.

its also a manager that runs it sometimes i believe. she used to not be involved in her chat at all but started to after her last contract expired
other stupid thing those girls do, let their onlyfans being managed by a group, or something like that, really, bro? Are you this dumb?

In every other place on earth if the description doesn't match the product you bought, you have every right to get a refund. It's called fraudulent misrepresentation, and it's a fucking felony. Just not on Onlyfans. On Onlyfans it happens on a daily basis and the creators are well protected by those fuckers. Ask for a refund and you'll hear that content has been provided, case closed.

Back
Top Bottom