EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lauren Dascalo Discussion

So I know of Steam the gaming platform. How does that overlap with an only fans video?
Okay I will explain the joke since English might not be your first language. But he is not being a troll for making a simple joke you didn't understand.

Steam is a video game digital distribution service. They are known for always having sales. So when someone says "I'll grab it in the Steam sale for 90% off. Maybe" they are saying her stupid video isn't worth $300 and maybe they will buy it when it is severely discounted.

she just said 300 a few days ago. now she doubled it wtf
Early reports were guys could only watch it for 15 seconds before premature ejaculation. In all honesty I wouldn’t pay $600 if she was letting me make the with her. She may he the worst golden pussy syndrome in Onlyfans history. I can’t stand big fake tits I wouldn’t download it if it was free.

Early reports were guys could only watch it for 15 seconds before premature ejaculation. In all honesty I wouldn’t pay $600 if she was letting me make the with her. She may he the worst golden pussy syndrome in Onlyfans history. I can’t stand big fake tits I wouldn’t download it if it was free.

Cool and you’re following this thread why?

So why are you even here bro? Hundreds on thots with pages on here and you find yourself here on the page of a chick whose sextuple you wouldn't even download if it were free? Seems weird.

Back
Top Bottom