EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Lauren Alexis Simp Chat

It's such low effort content, just look at that "BJ" video of hers that was uploaded today, I felt like I was watching her brush her teeth with that thing, and she can't seem to stop bouncing around for some reason. I feel sorry for anyone paying a dime for that stuff.
Facts, I couldn't even jerk off to that video since I just found it weird. It's a shame that her content hasn't progressed at all in the last few years

Does anyone know what happened to her ex-boyfriend that she used to do reaction content with? I remember them making videos together and reacting to music, holiday vlogs etc, but haven't been able to remember the name or the YouTube channel. Anyone have any clues?

Does anyone know what happened to her ex-boyfriend that she used to do reaction content with? I remember them making videos together and reacting to music, holiday vlogs etc, but haven't been able to remember the name or the YouTube channel. Anyone have any clues?
it was LJ Vlogs or something like that

Back
Top Bottom