EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion Large Natural Breasts on Hourglass or Inverted Triangle body type

la123456789la

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Large Natural Breasts:
To me these are C cups or above (I can accept Bs bordering Cs). But I also think the shape of the melons matter as well. Round and perky are much more attractive to me than super saggy.

Body Types:
I'm thinking slim and hourglass or inverted triangle (refer to picture below):

perfect-hourglass-body_1024x1024.md.webp

The "ideal" Hourglass BWH is 36-24-36. So as long as the busts are 1.5x the waist, I think it'll fit the purposes of this thread.

Not Appropriate:
  • Bolt Ons
  • Thicc Girls
  • BWW
  • Photoshopped or Editing to make it look like she fits the critieria

These suggested measurements should help us make sure we don't stray too far from the purpose of this thread. Now, let's get started:

EDIT: Each model should have her own posts so that users can vote on the model. The mods also implemented voting so please use that going forward.

Last edited:

CandidDingDongs has many different women, but the most popular ones like Nana, Gom, and Mel all have the slim hourglass or inverted triangle body with super perky tits.

mpv_220828_183111-2.md.jpg mpv_220828_182501-1.md.jpg
mpv_220729_134731-2.jpg

_milkyway / niki_love
mpv_220831_205813-1.md.jpg

Her tits look kind of firm. Are you sure they're real?
It hadn't occurred to me, but looking at her videos again, they might be fake, but it's hard to tell. They certainly are firm, but I don't see any scars. And her videos are all very repetitive, she just sort of stands around, so I can't get a sense of how her breasts move. But looking closely, now I'm leaning towards implants.

If they are fake, her surgeon did an amazing job.

I just want to give a reminder to everyone that this thread is for women with natural breasts who are not "thicc" or "BBW".

Your votes should be based on how well the models match the description. NOT simply whether you think they're attractive.

Since we're apparently having a conversation about fake-or-not-fake boobies, I'd like to hear your opinions on:
I've never been able to determine whether those puppies are genuine or not. They look fake in some photos, but they look natural and jiggly when she moves them around on video. As I'm sure you can imagine, the doubt has been gnawing away on my soul and caused me a great deal of mental and emotional distress.... :ppOverheat:

Anyway. She has previously assured her audience on social media that her funbags are real. But I'd like to hear the expert opinions of professional tittyologists and dairy farmers before I make any judgment on the matter. :thonk:
Cant seem to view that thread anymore. Has it been deleted?

Back
Top Bottom