EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion Large Natural Breasts on Hourglass or Inverted Triangle body type

la123456789la

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Large Natural Breasts:
To me these are C cups or above (I can accept Bs bordering Cs). But I also think the shape of the melons matter as well. Round and perky are much more attractive to me than super saggy.

Body Types:
I'm thinking slim and hourglass or inverted triangle (refer to picture below):

perfect-hourglass-body_1024x1024.md.webp

The "ideal" Hourglass BWH is 36-24-36. So as long as the busts are 1.5x the waist, I think it'll fit the purposes of this thread.

Not Appropriate:
  • Bolt Ons
  • Thicc Girls
  • BWW
  • Photoshopped or Editing to make it look like she fits the critieria

These suggested measurements should help us make sure we don't stray too far from the purpose of this thread. Now, let's get started:

EDIT: Each model should have her own posts so that users can vote on the model. The mods also implemented voting so please use that going forward.

Last edited:
Her weight fluctuates a bit but she's absolutely a natural hourglass or inverted triangle depending on the time of the photo.

It's not so much that her weight is fluctuating. Her constant shift in body type has to do with the fact that she does an insane amount of photoshop on her pictures. Study her pictures in detail and compare them to one another, and you'll see what I'm talking about. It's difficult to tell to what degree those curves are real or not. She definitely has some big udders, I don't doubt that. But I'm not convinced that her curves are nearly as pronounced in reality. 🧐

Also, she has a large scar from a colostomy or some kind of stomach surgery that she edits out.

Last edited:
It's not so much that her weight is fluctuating. Her constant shift in body type has to do with the fact that she does an insane amount of photoshop on her pictures. Study her pictures in detail and compare them to one another, and you'll see what I'm talking about. It's difficult to tell to what degree those curves are real or not. She definitely has some big udders, I don't doubt that. But I'm not convinced that her curves are nearly as pronounced in reality. 🧐

Also, she has a large scar from a colostomy or some kind of stomach surgery that she edits out.
She suffers of Crohn's disease that's why she is kinda slim. That colostomy scar is not some kind of belly reduction

shiftymine’s curves are mostly fake. I’ve seen her walking around in her boyfriend’s videos and she has more of a square shaped body.
she also wears a chest plate for her pasties pics sometimes.

Nah man, if you look at her bikini try on video in at least two of the bikinis the really cut into her tit. Leads me to believe they are real. Plus I've seen really old nudes of hers and I can't find surgery scars on them.
Alright, I looked at some old nudes in that thread and I watched the bikini video from the post. I'm more convinced than ever that her boobs are fake. You can see her running around and see that the boobs move just a little bit. you can also see her doing a slight hop swinging her boobs side to side (around the 50 second mark) and they look hard as rocks.

Edit: You can even see people talking about how unnatural she is in her discussion thread

Last edited:
Since we're apparently having a conversation about fake-or-not-fake boobies, I'd like to hear your opinions on:
I've never been able to determine whether those puppies are genuine or not. They look fake in some photos, but they look natural and jiggly when she moves them around on video. As I'm sure you can imagine, the doubt has been gnawing away on my soul and caused me a great deal of mental and emotional distress.... :ppOverheat:

Anyway. She has previously assured her audience on social media that her funbags are real. But I'd like to hear the expert opinions of professional tittyologists and dairy farmers before I make any judgment on the matter. :thonk:

Back
Top Bottom