Request ManyVids Ebony Lanie Love/Goddess Lanie/ Queen Lanie

joiuploader

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

You tried again, didn't you? Tried to get her to give you a blowjob for once? To get her to at least act like she enjoys you sexually. But nope, she said no, AGAIN. If I were your wife, I'd never say no to you. I'd be on my knees when you get home waiting to please you. After I swallow your load from giving you a sloppy, delicious blowjob, I would make you a nice, hot meal. You deserve that. We'd have sex everyday, unlike you and your wife. I''d be the best wife ever, so why don't you leave her? I'm way hotter, look at my amazing body,my ass. I'd be your slut and whore everyday AND I'll cook and clean. Don't you want that? Mmm I know you do

I am your mindless, worthless slut. Everything you say is my command, Master. I love pleasing you Master. I love being your obedient slave. I'm here for your daily control, Master, thank you so much for letting me please you. (Virtual blowjob and sex

OLD. **This is a CUSTOM video, if you want your own, email me at Lanie.cammodels@gmail.com** I'm so much better than your wife, I mean look at me, I'm amazing. You know she can't get you hard like I do, make you cum like I do, make you beg for more like I do. She doesn't have amazing lips, ass, face, biceps, arms, toned abs, ANYTHING like I do. She's just a pathetic, simple, boring woman who can't even please her husband. I tease and talk crap about your wife while showing off every inch of my body and how your wife doesn't compare. She walks in and I explain to her how much you love thinking about me when you're fucking her. "Look at how hard he is, I bet you've never seen him like that". She just stands there and takes it. She knows she'll never compare to me

OLD THIS IS A CUSTOM VIDEO, if you want your own, EMAIL ME We work together and I've had my eye one you for a while. You see, I've been dating around and trying to find the perfect guy for what I need but I haven't had luck. I'm ready to have a baby now and no one has fit the bill, except you... You're smart, your hot, and come on, mixed babies are the cutest. We'd make the most beautiful babies wouldn't we? I come to your office to propose the idea to you. "You'd be the perfect sperm donor, just say yes," You're hesitant at first so I begin to tease you to convince you more. "I'd like to do this the old fashioned way, fuck me right here in your office and cum inside of me," you still try to resist but I know I can make you. "Take your dick out white boy", I say as I strip and crawl towards you. You take your dick out and wow it is SO big! I chose wisely. I can't wait to have your sperm deep inside of me. Get me pregnant please, our mixed babies will be perfect