EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

ManyVids Ebony Lani Lust / Jasjaede

meeting the parents
office slut needs her job
pantyhose fun
sister always wins
sneaky siblings

nurse jasjade
your slutty ebony nurse

ass addiction
ass focused dildo riding

Addicted to your big white cock

you are constantly cheating on me with other black women. your co workers are constantly calling me and telling me whats going on so i confront you and try to leave... once i try to leave, you do the thing you know i cant resist... you take out your big white cock and wave it around at me. you know i cant resist it. i instantly start apologizing and begging you to fed me your cock. i suck it just how you like wet and sloppy i tell you that im the best and no other black girl will please you like i can, you give me a facial and im literally begging for more, so you give me another. after, i let you fuck me while telling you im the only girl for you, im so insecure ill say anything for you to stay. i want you to know im the only black girl for you. you fuck me and i tell you im never leaving you, we need each other and most of all you need this black pussy way more than any other one out there. i just love you so much.

Back
Top Bottom