EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Gumroad Cosplay Asian Vietnamese Kuuko | kuuko_w

Vietnam
Loving the 5'oclock bush:

FWMUoFzaQAApNyi

do you know how old she is i have been searching for that answer for a long time.

Don't worry mate, fap with a clean conscience, she only looks young.

JK. I can't really be sure, but according to a dude in a discussion somewhere else she's supposed 27 or 28.

I've been thinking about this for a while, and I'm pretty sure she does the slips on purpose, because she wants to show off, but still comply with the law. Which is why it happens fairly often. I just wish she'd stop using photoshop, she looks cute enough naturally, she doesn't need to make herself look like some kind of porcelain doll, or whatever it is she's going for.

I'd go one further and say she does them because it's her kink. She literally has a video flashing her pussy in the middle of the street to the camera. The law compliance is just a horrible thing she has to deal with to satisfy her own horniness.

Just in case it isn't here:

And yeah, you even get a good glimpse of it all. (The covering job was done by someone with Parkinson.)

Don't worry mate, fap with a clean conscience, she only looks young.

JK. I can't really be sure, but according to a dude in a discussion somewhere else she's supposed 27 or 28.

I'd go one further and say she does them because it's her kink. She literally has a video flashing her pussy in the middle of the street to the camera. The law compliance is just a horrible thing she has to deal with to satisfy her own horniness.

Just in case it isn't here:

And yeah, you even get a good glimpse of it all. (The covering job was done by someone with Parkinson.)
She had the so called "exhibition" tier on patreon ($100USD), I never had the chance to get it, though. That's why it shocked me that she closed her onlyfans. Because the leak gave us an excellent glimpse for the tier. Here are a couple of images about it.

kuukow-2020.08.30-108486113.md.jpg kuukow-2020.08.30-108486114.md.jpg kuukow-2020.08.31-109122465.md.jpg kuukow-2020.08.31-109122469.md.jpg

Back
Top Bottom