Request Fantia Asian くるみ割り人形🩰🎀ファンクラブ (くるみ割り人形🩰🎀)

tokudarisa

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 13, 2022

Sudachi

Fan
Mar 18, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Fug3KTqagAEnMXG.jpg

A lot of her videos got leaked the past few months. Bad news is that scalpers and opportunists have cut the videos down to short clips. I don't have that 25:29 video right there for example. Due to this, most of what got spread out is just bits and pieces of the full video. It's a pain to find out if some of these are even complete too.

img_003e044d0de203135aa.jpg

I've found quite a lot on her since the last post, but I'm having trouble with Saint.to
I keep getting a connection error and can't upload the videos.

I'll post them when I can finally upload there with the videos I got. If all else fails I'll just try to zip file the pack of stuff I found. It's not everything and some might be dupes, but you'll see all I found so far.

---------------------

EDIT: I give up. Saint.to is not working for me.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Here's the bunkr link for the stuff I found. Feel free to redistribute it here with Saint.to links. It's not that organized and I found more since I made this post originally.

I did some more digging and it looks like she's aware that her stuff is being fleeced on twitter. If anyone wants to look for more and get lucky go there and search for the stuff with this:『くるみ割り人形流出』It translates to nutcracker leaked. The stuff usually disappears pretty quick so share something if you find a more complete video. There's a lot more screenshots now that show most videos being pretty long.

It's up to you guys if you want to interact with the scalpers, but I wouldn't trust it.

Last edited:

Sudachi

Fan
Mar 18, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
It looks like the link is still up. It just redirects to this one though.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

I haven't kept up with her for a while, but here is some of the better ones I have on hand. If I got time I'll go through and organize what I got and maybe make a new zip file.

Last edited: